Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Official Attakus Buy/Sell/Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    I'll ship the Attakus Elite Palpatine for $135 in the domestic US. I've also decided to sell my Elite 1:10 clone troopers. They all have the original box and COA. Will sell each for $130 shipped in the domestic US, but reasonable offers may be considered. I can combine shipping cost on purchases for more than one. PM me if interested.

Bly
    Neyo
    Cody
    Utapau 212th (orange markings)
    Coruscant (grey markings)
    501st Legion
    Shocktrooper
    White/plain
    Coruscant trooper is sold. I was going to hold on to Gree and the Kashyyyk trooper, but they are now also available for the same price each above.
    Gree and 501st are sold. The rest are still available.

I'll ship the Attakus Elite Palpatine for $135 in the domestic US. I've also decided to sell my Elite 1:10 clone troopers. They all have the original box and COA. Will sell each for $130 shipped in the domestic US, but reasonable offers may be considered. I can combine shipping cost on purchases for more than one. PM me if interested.

Bly
    Neyo
    Cody
    Utapau 212th (orange markings)
    Coruscant (grey markings)
    501st Legion
    Shocktrooper
    White/plain
    I still have Palpatine available. Will ship for $125 in the domestic US.

I still have Bly, Neyo, Cody, shocktrooper and white trooper available. Will ship each for $120 in the domestic US.

I'm willing to combine shipping for more than one. PM me if you're interested.

I still have Palpatine available. Will ship for $125 in the domestic US.

I still have Bly, Neyo, Cody, shocktrooper and white trooper available. Will ship each for $120 in the domestic US.

I'm willing to combine shipping for more than one. PM me if you're interested.
    Palpatine, Bly and the shocktrooper are sold. Still have Cody, Neyo and the white trooper available.
    Last edited by Kielbassa; 12-11-2018 at 09:11 AM.

LTT Order66 1/5 Cody for SS PF Anakin. Pm me for pics, cont. US only plz.

Looking for Attakus Wicket, the bigger 1/5 one. Please pm if interested in selling.
    Join the Revolution - #LobotBust2017

LTB Attakus Gamorrean Guard, I am in the UK. Have Oola with original box that can trade for as well.

Edit: Sold

Further to previous, Attakus Oola now up for sale 199 ONO.

New, never displayed, please ask for pics.
    Last edited by Kronet; 04-22-2019 at 06:03 PM.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314