Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Attakus collection

Show us your Attakus collection

Well, I started this tread so you can post your Attakus collection here. I have 5 Attakus statues and I will show them when I get some free time.

Till then, U can start...
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

Attached is my collection all still in boxes currently

I think that's it.

Wow! That's absolutely a beautiful collection. I think my husband would kill me if I ever had a room completely dedicated like that LOL. Love how the autographs go with the scenes.

I mostly got into collecting Attakus stuff because of their Jabba's Palace lineup, but then started getting others because I liked the ones I had and they were inexpensive. I still can't display Jabba with the rest of the statues, since there's only one place in my office where he will fit. Someday. You can see bigger shots of these statues below, along with some of my other Attakus pieces.

I'm not a big Attakus fan, I only own the small metal figures and the 1:5 Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter. I passed on 1:5 Vader, Sandtroopers, and Royal Guard on many times, and more recently on the Emperor (for $250 shipped), I simply cannot go into collecting Attakus, the armored statues are cool, but they are very far from accurate, and some even have weird poses (one of the Sandies looks like dancing LOL). The ones I have are enough, except the case I would get a deal that I cannot refuse.

COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Not got much myself really, the 11 1:10 scale statues & 1 1:5 scale statue so far but it's a start...

"Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by BenObi_70 View Post

I think that's it.
    Ok my four attakus statues not so impressive. Love the collection and the way its displayed PROPS sir

Quote Originally Posted by icruise View Post
    I mostly got into collecting Attakus stuff because of their Jabba's Palace lineup, but then started getting others because I liked the ones I had and they were inexpensive. I still can't display Jabba with the rest of the statues, since there's only one place in my office where he will fit. Someday. You can see bigger shots of these statues below, along with some of my other Attakus pieces.

Nice I am a 1/10th guy and focused on the clones but quite a display I love the Han carbonite did not know they made that

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    I'm not a big Attakus fan, I only own the small metal figures and the 1:5 Stormtrooper and TIE Fighter. I passed on 1:5 Vader, Sandtroopers, and Royal Guard on many times, and more recently on the Emperor (for $250 shipped), I simply cannot go into collecting Attakus, the armored statues are cool, but they are very far from accurate, and some even have weird poses (one of the Sandies looks like dancing LOL). The ones I have are enough, except the case I would get a deal that I cannot refuse.

Vader and his storm troops is impressive. I prefer the armored ones from attakus also. I am first and foremost a kotobukiya guy

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast