Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Attakus collection

Quote Originally Posted by Xforce View Post
    Arent they in the 1/10 scale?
    They were made for the Millennium Flacon diorama: STAR WARS: Attakus : Millennium Falcon & Death Star Hall Metal Diaroma
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I can buy that the resin makes them more expensive, but overall I still prefer kotobukiya sculpts.

I can buy that the resin makes them more expensive, but overall I still prefer kotobukiya sculpts.
    Personal preference really, the Attakus statues are slightly bigger than the Kotobukiya figures & are more character specific so would probably have cost more in the design phase where as Kotobukiya's clones & Stormtroopers are really just one of each design & painted 3 different ways. I like both manufacturers obviously BUT Kotobukiya are my favourite for the bigger statues/figures.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I am collecting both but preferring the price point of the kotobukiya..:-)

I am collecting both but preferring the price point of the kotobukiya..:-)
    Fair enough..., all of the collectibles are far cheaper in America anyway really so by the time they get to the UK they seem to cost about the same. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Interesting does not seem fair since Attakus is French company I think so it should be cheaper in the UK and Kotobukiya is Japanese so USA should not be getting a better price

Interesting does not seem fair since Attakus is French company I think so it should be cheaper in the UK and Kotobukiya is Japanese so USA should not be getting a better price
    I think as Star Wars is an American franchise George Lucas probably insists (or insisted even) that everything go through America..., I know Kotobukiya have a warehouse in the US anyway, manufacturers go to the ComicCons in the States but here in the UK we only get to deal with retailers SO it could also be a mark up of price issue, who knows??? lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Good point I forgot Star wars was the main US thing, though interesting pricing differences. I guess its good to be in the good ole USA when collecting star wars

Good point I forgot Star wars was the main US thing, though interesting pricing differences. I guess its good to be in the good ole USA when collecting star wars
    It is indeed..., shipping is cheaper, no courier handling fees & no import charges. On the up side for us in the UK, Gentle Giant are decent enough not to put the proper value of the goods bought on the shipping manifesto, last thing I bought was $49.99 but they put it down as $5.00 so no VAT customs charges or handling fees were incurred..., I really should buy from them more often.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
    great pics everyone!
    agree with fellow scummer
    My collection
    "There is allways a bigger fish" Qui Gon Jinn

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast