Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Attakus collection

Quote Originally Posted by Xforce View Post
    Vader and his storm troops is impressive. I prefer the armored ones from attakus also. I am first and foremost a kotobukiya guy
    The small Vader and Stormies are 99% the size of Hasbro action figures
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Nice photos everyone.

i don't have any photos yet. I only have two Attakus statues (Oola and the Tie Fighter pilot) and the metal figurines for their awesome diorama, (I don't have the exclusive mouse droids or Luke in Stormtrooper armour though, so if anyone has one and they want to sell...)

I am in the process of buying the Millennium Falcon and Death Star Hall diorama at 100 a month for 20 months. (Currently on instalment 8, so photos of that will be a long time coming. ) I still think that this is the most ambitious collectible that I have seen yet and always felt that Attakus and their work was very underrated.
    Last edited by Rodders; 11-11-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    The small Vader and Stormies are 99% the size of Hasbro action figures
    Arent they in the 1/10 scale?

Arent they in the 1/10 scale?
    The metal figures Attakus made were on the small side, 12cm I believe.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Learned something new never heard of the metal attakus figures. I am sticking with 1/10 smallest I will go and plan some day to jumping up to 1/7th

Learned something new never heard of the metal attakus figures. I am sticking with 1/10 smallest I will go and plan some day to jumping up to 1/7th
    The 1:10 scale is the smallest I want to go too, I prefer bigger statues anyway so wouldn't look at the very small scale collectibles anyway..., 1:6 scale are my preferred choice but 1:7 isn't much different & I probably have more 1:7 scale items than any other scale.
    Last edited by kevb0977; 11-11-2012 at 11:23 AM.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

The metal figures are really intended for Attakus' stalled line of dioramas, rather than for being displayed on their own as statues. They're pretty nice but very expensive for what you get. Of course you can often find them fairly heavily discounted now.

I have noticed that attakus are generally more expensive than Kotobukiya. Got captain rex 1/10 for 45.00 and the cheapest attakus was $77.00 for 1/10 bly and that was clearance price

I have noticed that attakus are generally more expensive than Kotobukiya. Got captain rex 1/10 for 45.00 and the cheapest attakus was $77.00 for 1/10 bly and that was clearance price
    Kotobukiya make their statues out of vinyl or ABS plastics, Attakus use some sort of resign I believe, it makes the statues a lot heavier than the Kotobukiya collectibles so I'd say building materials may factor in the price costs???
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast