Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Acquisitions

I've been pondering on getting Han in Carbonite myself recently, you got a good deal with the one you won so congratulations on the win..., it's always nice to get something new for the collection but even nicer when you get it for a decent price too. Are you going to be looking for Boba Fett to go with Han now??? I'd definitely recommend any of the Attakus statues I've bought, I was especially impressed with the Tusken Raider, the fabric effect of the clothing looks very nicely done..., I'm sure it'd look good with the Mythos Obi Wan statue.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

wow, that Tusken Raider is amazing! Also really digging Jango -- might be time to finally break that Attakus damn and order something.
    SWTOR handle: Daritha Aurorus

Quote Originally Posted by shoptoylife View Post
    wow, that Tusken Raider is amazing! Also really digging Jango -- might be time to finally break that Attakus damn and order something.
    The Attakus statues look even better in hand, they are very impressive & I'd definitely recommend getting one or even a few..., I've got 2 more to come next month, General Grievous & Darth Vader 2..., I may also be getting a Royal Guard but I'm waiting to hear back from the seller about that one.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Well I think anyone who's seen my recent thread in this area knows I got 4 new Attakus statues not that long ago..., I will soon have 2 more for my collection though, Darth Vader 2 & General Grievous, I'll post pictures here when they turn up next weekend.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Just got an e-mail off of the chap selling me the General Grievous & Darth Vader 2 statues, been a bit of a delay but I shall finally be able to add them to my growing 1:5 scale collection early next month..., can't wait!!!
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Picked up the Jango 1/5 scaled statue. This is my first Attakus statue and I'm very impressed. This statue is real neat and even though I dedicate most of space to SS premium formats. I will be getting more of these. I have my eye on the Cody statue next.

I followed a UK auction for the Royal Guard statue this past weekend but it went for 323.

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    I followed a UK auction for the Royal Guard statue this past weekend but it went for 323.
    I followed it too, there's another one on eBay though..., it had a buy it now price of 199.00 & I was going to buy it BUT unfortunately I had to buy a new mattress for the bed so that took the last of my free cash, the buy it now option is gone & it's gone onto bids so I'm just watching it to see how much it sells for.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I've been pondering on getting Han in Carbonite myself recently, you got a good deal with the one you won so congratulations on the win..., it's always nice to get something new for the collection but even nicer when you get it for a decent price too. Are you going to be looking for Boba Fett to go with Han now??? I'd definitely recommend any of the Attakus statues I've bought, I was especially impressed with the Tusken Raider, the fabric effect of the clothing looks very nicely done..., I'm sure it'd look good with the Mythos Obi Wan statue.

No, I am not going to get the Boba Fett Attakus.... I have the SS Mythos Boba Fett on pre-order, so the HIC will go behind that statue.... I ahve always thought of that statue being the "mythos" of Boba's adventures AFTER getting Han from the Empire.... like he is on the way to deliver to Jabba. So, I think it will be a great background for that statue.
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Quote Originally Posted by costell2 View Post
    No, I am not going to get the Boba Fett Attakus.... I have the SS Mythos Boba Fett on pre-order, so the HIC will go behind that statue.... I ahve always thought of that statue being the "mythos" of Boba's adventures AFTER getting Han from the Empire.... like he is on the way to deliver to Jabba. So, I think it will be a great background for that statue.
    I've pre-ordered the Mythos Boba Fett too..., I think that'll be my last Boba Fett collectible then but if the Attakus statue turns up at a reasonable price in the future I wouldn't rule it out (despite the not so hot falling backwards pose).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast