Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - December 19, 2019

they've got 1 movie left, to wrap up this turkey and stick it in the oven. then it's done.
    "predictable" is all they've got TIME for. LOL
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Eh. I feel like that's too predictable. But at this point who really gives a flying ****.
    LMAO agreed.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

I mean...if the leaked trailer description is true, which we'll know (apparently) Monday, it could mean a NUMBER of things: It could be simply a vision, perhaps something Palpatine projects into her mind in an attempt to seduce her. It could be that she literally does become possessed by Palpatine, but ultimately only temporarily. It could be that she does, actually, just go dark side. Perhaps something to do with her heritage? It's just too early to call.
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 08-25-2019 at 02:40 AM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Quote Originally Posted by MysterioMaximus View Post
    I mean...if the leaked trailer description is true, which we'll know (apparently) Monday, it could mean a NUMBER of things: It could be simply a vision, perhaps something Palpatine projects into her mind in an attempt to seduce her. It could be that she literally does become possessed by Palpatine, but ultimately only temporarily. It could be that she does, actually, just go dark side. Perhaps something to do with her heritage? It's just too early to call.
    My money is on a vision and you should probably have put all that in spoilers

my money is on "body possession" and speculation doesn't need to go in spoiler tags.
    none of us have seen this thing, so there's no way we can "spoil" it.
    the truth is, nobody knows.. so how can we "spoil" the truth? all we can do is guess.

like this: [guess] [/guess]
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

LOL Disney did the "spoiling" themselves last film.
    May you live in interesting times.

I'm with you guys but just in case any of our fellow members are super sensitive to spoilers it's not that difficult to throw some spoiler code in.

Then again meandering into this thread is risky business on your part if you are trying to avoid any potential spoilers.

Man I remember back when TFA was coming out I avoided absolutely everything. I barely knew who Rey and Finn were until Force Friday when I got the figures! I would have cut someone if they spoiled anything for me. I was pretty obnoxious about avoiding TLJ spoilers too. But after TLJ I don't even give a **** anymore. Frankly I want to know as much as I could so I know what I'm walking into. Seeing TLJ unfold was like walking around a corner and getting hit in the face with a **** filled balloon.

Thanks TLJ...you even ruined my anticipation for NOT knowing anything before I sit in the theater for the first time. Not to mention the fact the TLJ was the only Star Wars movie I saw in the theater less than 6 times (The releases in 97' and TPM were my former lows because I was to young to drive myself at the time). I saw TLJ in theaters one time and still want my $12.50 or whatever it was back.
    Last edited by HothHan; 08-25-2019 at 08:43 AM.

TROS figures have been found in Canada and Kylo is referred to as a Sith
    Last edited by HothHan; 08-25-2019 at 12:05 PM.

I don't feel some random Fan's theory as a spoiler. Leaked footage or story/script that spoils the movie, is a spoiler.

During the PT era we used to discuss various possible outcomes prior to the movie's release.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 60 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast