Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,074 of 1074

Thread: Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - December 19, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I like now (based on the trailer which can be very deceiving) this movie feels big. Like overblown and bombastic and I'm psyched.

So unless I missed it there was no sign of the Sith Trooper or Knights of Ren right?
    No Knights or Sith Troopers shown. It would have been cool to see them, but maybe their scenes give away too much.
    N
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'm really hoping they ressurect Luke and at the end of the film, when all the new "heroes" are together on Tatooine watching the suns set, Luke comes out of the Homestead and yells:

Hey, you kids, get offa my lawn!!!!! And, Rey, you better be up early tomorrow and working on the south range before suns-up or there'll be hell to pay!!!!!"
    Last edited by Trooper31; 10-22-2019 at 09:04 AM.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

How about that shot of Rey and Kylo destroying Vader's burnt armor...looks like they are working together. Maybe Palpatine has been communicating with Kylo all these years through Vader's helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by DagMarus View Post
    The story may be a convoluted scramble to mitigate the damage of TLJ, but MAN does it look beautiful.
    It doesn't need to mitigate it - it just needs to ignore it.

Kylo's helmet is back (which is more of a metaphorical middle finger to TLJ)

The destroyed lightsaber is back

Enough years passed for the Rebellion to be built up again

Luke is dead but we already know that "no one is every truly gone"

They have already stated that they will address Rey's lineage

Snoke is a dangling thread that can be addressed with like 4 lines of dialogue

TLJ is completely irrelevant at this point. TROS is a sequel to TFA.
    Last edited by HothHan; 10-22-2019 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Or doesn't need to mitigate it - it just needs to ignore it.

Kylo's helmet is back (which is more of a metaphorical middle finger to TLJ)

The destroyed lightsaber is back

Enough years passed for the Rebellion to be built up again

Luke is dead but we already know that "no one is every truly gone"

They have already stated that they will address Rey's lineage

Snoke is a dangling thread that can be addressed with like 4 lines of dialogue

TLJ is completely irrelevant at this point. TROS is a sequel to TFA.

Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108