Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102
Results 1,011 to 1,012 of 1012

Thread: Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - December 19, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    You may be reading much more into it than Kathy is actually portraying. Sure, her advertising wokeness 101 with the display of gender politics (and identity politics) was relentless and obnoxious, initially. But I suspect it was used more as a gimmick to rush out mediocre products; even Bob admitted nuSW was rushed and oversaturated (and I’ll add, done out of pure greed). Kathy’s a seasoned, veteran producer and not likely risking her title/stature/job for her personal political beliefs. She saw the tide turning with the whole “empowered female” movement that was the unfortunate event of a broken Hollywood system, that has since been a profitable gimmick that the creative industries lazily slaps on to every product they’re hustling, and she applied it to her SW with all the subtlety of a bulldozer to sell her rushed product. But I’ll give it up for her that her timing was immaculate and SW-wokeness absolutely sold TFA in 2015.

They just got so arrogant with TLJ, which also was the beginning of her nuSW’s downfall. And with it, people started to question this Sequel's quality (or lack thereof). Even sheep will take so much before they push back. And here we are in 2019, and ROS is begging for the OG OT fandom back LOL

If I were a SW-dad, I'd be gleaming with joy for their picks.
    And what are you doing The Peoples Champ to tackle the FemiNAZI KKKathleen KKKennedy???

Save us Y2J from the gender agenda. Lets boycott Star Wars.
    The Spirit of Vengeance that detects and eradicates the menace of Toxic Fandom

I am because there are those that employ unmitigated vitriol towards the PT/ST to mask their racism, sexism and predatory nature. There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

This thread is about to get a whole lot worse.

Carry on.
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 102 of 102 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102