Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 1,001 to 1,006 of 1006

Thread: Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker - December 19, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    I did that with my Kenner SW toys too, and the gi joes too. Though they were named Action Force here in Denmark.
    Yeh, it was Action Force here in Ireland as well.

Never really got into that though, for some reason. Although some of my mates had a few of them and they looked pretty cool, IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    Yeh, it was Action Force here in Ireland as well.

Never really got into that though, for some reason. Although some of my mates had a few of them and they looked pretty cool, IIRC.
    I had a quite a lot of it, but it got weird(er) at a point.. crazy colors, stupid(er) names etc. - now if they made them in 6", I could get behind some of that as well
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by greedo737 View Post

My god, that's just astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by CellBlock1138 View Post
    My god, that's just astonishing.
    That guy really struggles - but then again, it's Mauler and Wolf he got in the ring with.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I remember a friend of mine used to go to Ireland every summer for a month to stay with family, and he would mail me Action Force comic magazines. They were weeklies, and comprised of the marvel story chopped up so that the issue we got here could be drawn out longer, but the back up stories were all new, we didn't get them here until years later. Also the Action force "New " figures, were the last retired line from the states. I clearly remember him coming home with Torpedo, and Recondo after being holes in our collections when they dried up. Action force's original characters were awesome too.
    Last edited by Lobotscomb; 10-18-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oofa View Post
    That guy really struggles - but then again, it's Mauler and Wolf he got in the ring with.
    LOL! Quite true. Shoulda came better prepared. Iíve only seen the film twice and I knew more about it than someone who supposedly loves it.
    If the Rebels have obtained a complete technical read-out of this station it is possible, however unlikely, that they might find a weakness. . . and exploit it.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101