Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you currently playing?

I just finished Mafia II (including the DLC) for 100%. Now, I'm working on RE6. It's nowhere near as good as RE4, but it's still a decent game. It's going to take a while to play 100% of the story mode (all characters on all difficulties) as well as maxing out all skills and titles.

Been playing some Assassins Creed since I barely bought the first one
    PSN: Roxonor

•    
    Ive mainly play my race driver grid completed it and now im playing it again lol. Love my grand tursmio and I also play BF3 and a round or two with my mates with tiger woods 09.

Still working my way through LA Noire. Fun game, but things have been busy lately. After this, I still have Arkham City to get through. These are the last two in my Christmas/birthday (March) backlog. Trying to get through both by Christmas, so the whole process can start again!

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi View Post
    I just finished Mafia II (including the DLC) for 100%. Now, I'm working on RE6. It's nowhere near as good as RE4, but it's still a decent game. It's going to take a while to play 100% of the story mode (all characters on all difficulties) as well as maxing out all skills and titles.
    Yeah its pretty time consuming. I'm almost done with Ada Wong's campaign and after that i'll probably do some odds and ends before ACIII hits.
    If you must Blink. Do it now.
    PSN: andosman33

"Master of Hidden and Ambiguous Sarcasm"

Just started playing Borderlands 2. Pretty fun so far.
    "Always walk away from a fight. Then ambush." - Serge A. Storms

Quote Originally Posted by BrettX209 View Post
    Still working my way through LA Noire. Fun game, but things have been busy lately. After this, I still have Arkham City to get through. These are the last two in my Christmas/birthday (March) backlog. Trying to get through both by Christmas, so the whole process can start again!
    I've still got some progress to make in Arkham City. Not sure why I haven't picked it up lately. Maybe I just don't want it to end. I'll see about tackling it this weekend.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Stormtrooper Would like to trade 90s comic cards. Please PM me if you have any. I will be adding a list to my BST thread when I am done going through them all, finding what I'm missing, and finding what I have to trade.
    Looking to buy my first Sideshow figure. Help me out why don't ya? B/S/T Thread

Beat Resident Evil 6.

Overall a very good game, favorite campaigns were Leon and Jakes with Ada Wong's being the worst. Her campaign didn't really have any depth to her and it just seemed irrelavent. I recommend but if you still feel unsure wait for a price drop.

Picked up Medal of Honor: Warfighter tonight, but only because with the upcoming Target Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale, I'll work it out where it won't cost me anything after I finish it quick and trade it.
    I'm about an hour into it and so far it's nothing special. Better graphics than the first one, but still that same feeling. Like a quieter Call of Duty.

Rented XCOM, really curious to play it.

Page 3 of 132 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast