Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1320

Thread: What are you currently playing?

Not playing at the moment but i bought two games from the Gamestop store at a minimall that was close by Menards and Walmart.

Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2 for Playstation 3. Theyre complete with their game cases and they were pretty cheap too at 4 bucks for Force Unleashed 1 and Force Unleashed II was 8 bucks

Still playing World of Warcraft on daily basis but I am NOT one of those hardcore guys. I consider myself a casual player and I play it for fun, 99% on single player modus. I only enter groups when its needed to continue for story or for some minor archivments.

And I finaly started Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I picked it up when released, but I completly forgot about it.

Might also get me the remake of Resident Evil 2 soon

Is there anyone here still playing Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy?... I have been playing those for a combined ten years. Met a lot of amazing people.
    Besides that, I have TFU 1 and 2 on Xbox one and loved them
    I have Republic commando on Xbox one
    I have Star Wars battlefront 2004, battlefront 2005, battlefront 2015 and Battlefront 2 2017
    I also have Star Wars: KOTOR free version on Apknite.
    I love star wars games

Just got wife the new greedfall game when it came out. Looks interesting from a non gamer point of view.

Borderlands 3. Pretty great game. Grinding through the campaign.
    1993 1999 2013 GO NOLES!!

I just started playing Assassin's Creed 1 for my Playstation 3 earlier today. First time playing the game. Im still in the beginning but i like it so far i guess

Co - op Gears 5 with the wife when sheís not playing FFXIV and trying to get through Hellblade: Senuaís Sacrifice. I donít like the game but at this point Iím just in it for the 1000 gamerscore.
    Last edited by jediraven82; 09-22-2019 at 08:28 PM.

Anybody play Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

ive been playing Assassins Creed 2 all day earlier today. Fun game with a better story than the first game. the side missions are fun to play around with such as the assassination quests from the birds and the beat up side quests. The assassin tombs i did all day today they were cool but annoying since you had to jump around on ledges etc alot.

Anyone that has played Assassins Creed Brotherhood, III and Black Flag are they great as Assassins Creed 2 or the stories get more far out there or whatever?

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

It's literally Castlevania: Symphony of the Night 2019

Absolutely amazing.

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132