Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130
Results 1,291 to 1,298 of 1298

Thread: What are you currently playing?

If there are any huge Destiny fans here please pm me. I have a pre-order figure to trade. Thanks

Still playing Battlefront II and dabbling with Dark Souls Remastered, RDR2 and Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 on the side. Also thinking about getting back into Fallout 4 and/or possibly Friday the 13th. My wife's playing Kingdom Hearts 3 currently.
    Back to my previous mention of PvZ; does anyone here play it? I at first immediately dismissed it as a silly kid's game; but it's actually quite fun and addictive. Several goofy, tongue-in-cheek Star Wars references here and there. For example, one map is a zombie space base on the moon. Written on a wall is the declaration: "Ham Shot Furst". Hilarious in a whimsical way.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Very pleasantly surprised by The Division 2.
    Thought it was going to be the same as the first one, but it is MUCH, MUCH better. The enemy AI is very intelligent, the game rewards you for your time, and Ubisoft did an incredible job on the map of Washington DC.

Started to get back into The Old Republic last week. Used the double xp week to max level a Bounty Hunter. Having alot of fun.

Anyone playing Super Mario Maker 2? I liked that they added in a story mode. I find it really convenient now you can search by game type online. I find myself playing a lot of Mario 3 levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldleaderone View Post
    Anyone playing Super Mario Maker 2? I liked that they added in a story mode. I find it really convenient now you can search by game type online. I find myself playing a lot of Mario 3 levels.
    I plan on getting that for my son for his birthday next week.

Im currently playing Legend of Legaia.

also Alliance Alive arrived in the mail today. Its the launch edition with the soundtrack CD, an artbook and some keychain

Page 130 of 130 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130