Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Assassin's Creed Series

So what do you guys think of Origins?

Also, anyone getting the Legendary Edition?

TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Ha Ha Ha, $800.

The $150 version is almost the same thing. Just a smaller statue, & no extra steelbook or lithographs. If I catch that on Best Buy, with the discount I may grab that. AC collectors editions are always pretty nice.

Personally, I think that is an absurd amount for game. Anything beyond the game or in game extras, is essentially waste for me. And just more clutter taking up space.
    $200 for a Collector Edition is pushing is IMO, but $800? That's 6 other games I could enjoy! That said, the Steelbook looks nice. And the Statue is neat, but I'm not a big enough Fan of AC to want it. Heck, my TOR Darth Malgus is still in his box!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

After Gears 4, decided to continue the AC games. Started AC3 last night. I'm a bit behind, LOL!
    Join the Anime thread!

If I could give any advice playing AC3 it would be this: focus on the main missions. AC3 should’ve been an amazing game in an important time in history but I think it’s the worst numbered AC game.

Wow, that one is one of my favorites! It's also one of the last to have any kind of decent modern day element to it...
    Things I need
    BS Zuckuss Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

AC III was the only one I actually finished. I loved the historical missions, but hated the modern day parts.
    I know it gets a lot of hate, but I loved the story and the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by jediraven82 View Post
    If I could give any advice playing AC3 it would be this: focus on the main missions.
    Not worth spending time on side missions? I like to get 100% sync when possible.

I'm annoyed at having to have to chase the book pages after locating them, LOL!

Quite a few graphics glitches, that I've noticed.
    Join the Anime thread!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910