Page 2 of 234 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Marvel's Agents of SHIELD - TV show

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Engelhast View Post
    I was thinking more along the lines of Gina Torres.

Totally forgot about her, she's a great choice too.
    "Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."

Banned

^
    Think about it....a caucasian woman named ALTHEA?

not bloody likely.

That's great news! I was hoping he would join the show. I'm now assuming this show will take place before The Avengers movie.
    "I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

I was very much hoping he'd be a part of it. I'm also hoping it won't necessarily be strictly linear and episodes may take place at various points in the timeline, so that we may get some post-Avengers stuff too.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

Looks like my hopes for Amy Acker to be part of the main cast is dead, she said she wouldn't be part of the main cast but would to be involved in a smaller role.
    "Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."

Oh, please please let this be the incentive Hasbro needs to give us an Agent Coulson figure!!!!!!

I saw that too, great news!
    Though it would have to mean it takes place before Avengers, so I wonder what time frame they keep it set in.
    Because as time goes by they would have to mirror what goes on in the movies if their plan is to tie in with the movieverse as previously mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by SITHLORD1963 View Post
    Oh, please please let this be the incentive Hasbro needs to give us an Agent Coulson figure!!!!!!
    We can only hope!
    Though with the state of MU being on thin ice and ending, that may not happen.
    Unless they plan to continue the movie lines as is, and in between call it the SHIELD line.
    I just hope the up the ante on POA with the movie figures if MU ends!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Banned

Jeph Loeb's attachement is the only thing that has me worried about this series. Hopefully his involvement will be limited.

Page 2 of 234 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast