Thread: Sith order flag

Sith order flag

Hey guys I want to make a flag of the Sith order but I can't find any photos, and I'm not sure which symbol is the right one of the sith can anyone help me out with this ?

A lot depends on what era you are looking to make. There are several different Sith logos.

- Old Sith
    - KOTOR era

Not sure what all of these eras are, but I have seen them used in books and games. I am sure there are more
    CO - The Jedi Assembly - Jedi Costuming Group
    www.thejediassembly.com
    Feedback Thread - Click Here

From what I know the first symbol is the sith empire one from TOR, the second symbol is the Dark lord of the sith symbol which I think it is pretty much the symbol of the sith, the third one is the sith empire symbol from KOTOR and the last one well I'm not to sure where it is from. I think I am going to use the second symbol on my flag.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthXyess View Post
    From what I know the first symbol is the sith empire one from TOR, the second symbol is the Dark lord of the sith symbol which I think it is pretty much the symbol of the sith, the third one is the sith empire symbol from KOTOR and the last one well I'm not to sure where it is from. I think I am going to use the second symbol on my flag.
    Why does that one remind me of the Eye of Sauron ?

Quote Originally Posted by jimjimmyjones85 View Post
    Why does that one remind me of the Eye of Sauron ?
    Haha I actually didn't even notice that.