Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283

Thread: Kotobukiya Q&A thread for gai_KOTO_jin

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    I’m just going to treat this section as a questions space now as we don’t have a rep anymore, maybe we can help each other out with things we know? Has anyone heard of there will be the usual Astromech Droids as NYCC exclusives this year? I can’t find any information so wondered if anyone else has had better luck...? I do love my little droids, they are great to have & easy to find a home for so always happy to add more.
    I'm gong to NYCC and I don't think they'll be an astromech exclusive. I think last year their exclusive was Spider-Man.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

They did release quite a few Astro Mechs last year, think there were 3 individual & 1 set with a C3PO type droid..., I was broke at the time so couldn’t get any, sucked as it’s always best to buy direct (cheaper).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I think the last koto NYCC exclusive was R2-Q5. In 2015? All the other astromech exclusives have been Star Wars Celebration and Barnes and noble.
    Last edited by disgruntledjawa; 08-19-2018 at 01:18 PM.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Koto is my favorite line to collect but the amount in exclusives at the last Celebration was nuts. I hope they ease up a little at the next one. Too much of a good thing.
    Why aren't you like other kids? Break-dancing and wearing bell-bottoms and playing the Donkey Kongs?

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283