Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Kotobukiya Q&A thread for gai_KOTO_jin

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Please, for God's sake, not another Vader! We already have 4 Vaders in 1:7, and there are so many other characters that could be considered to be made before yet another Vader.
    Agreed, no Vader or Boba. Hoping for something like an AT-AT Driver or Commander Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Jang0 View Post
    Agreed, no Vader or Boba. Hoping for something like an AT-AT Driver or Commander Gree.
    I agree too..., although I have all bar the bounty hunter series Vader & like them all very much I'd really like to see an end to Vader & Boba repeats..., what I really want is the rest of the clone Commanders in 1:7 scale so Commander Gree is top of my list along with Commander Neyo & Bacara BUT I too also REALLY want an AT AT Driver, there just aren't enough representations of that character & I find that disappointing as I would love one for my collection in the bigger scale!!!
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Few thing I'd like to see is a new Luke. After the great 1/7 scale Obi-wan we got I think they have finally got human likenesses down. So new Luke in any scale. I really want to see someone do some x-wing pilots. No one has done any except hasbro. Maybe do these in 1/10 scale so we can get a two pack or now that the astros are being done we could get a X-wing pilot and their droid two pack.
    Last edited by disgruntledjawa; 08-31-2012 at 07:18 AM.
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Cry me a river, Sergiu...
    "Who's the more foolish; The fool, or the fool who follows him ?"
    FEEDBACK

Also, I just picked up the Avengers Iron Man that was just released, amazing job on it. Love the detail. My only question is why do you keep making the kotos with pegs on the bottom of the feet. I understand if the position requires it like the ver. 2 bount hunter Boba. But based on the leg and foot position the pegs could have been put in the base and not the feet. Some of us have started to run out of room and the bases take up too much space. The jim lee batman and Indiana Jones had the pegs in the base so they could be displayed with out the base. I would have loved to display the Obi-wan in my glass case but the base took up too much space. Now that the 1/10 scale have magnets how about putting magnets in the feet of the 1/7 scale also?
    king_marvel on gentle giant collectors forum

My feedback http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072337/

Any chance for future R2's to be sold without 3PO?

Thought of another question...

I was wondering if there will be any other expanded universe Star Wars characters made by Kotobukiya any time soon (other than Jaina Solo & Mara Jade)??? Obviously the Blackhole Stormtroopers made in the ArtFX+ scale fall into that category BUT I was hoping we might see some other characters like a few of the Darth's (Bane, Nihilus, Malek & Malgus) & if your not considering going back to the Stormtrooper anytime soon how about making a different version in the 1:7 scale??? There are plenty to choose from after all (Blackhole, Commander & Magma).

Thanks.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Since there seem to be no plans for a 1:7 better posed Stormtooper from Kotobukiya, I removed the old one from my display and put it in a box and up there in the attic. I couldn't display it anymore, the pose is simply hilariously weird and freakish. Thus I made some changes in my display but the only thing I kept from the 1:7 Koto is the helmet, displayed separately.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Since there seem to be no plans for a 1:7 better posed Stormtooper from Kotobukiya, I removed the old one from my display and put it in a box and up there in the attic. I couldn't display it anymore, the pose is simply hilariously weird and freakish. Thus I made some changes in my display but the only thing I kept from the 1:7 Koto is the helmet, displayed separately.
    I made my Kotobukiya Stormtrooper work better in the pose by putting it next to the pewter effect Darth Vader I bought..., the light saber is at the right angle for it to look like the Stormtrooper is moving to avoid being Darth Vader's next victim.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hey guys my questions are ..

1) Are Koto going to be releaseing some EU sith characters preferably in 1:7 scale but any scale will do.
    2) Regarding my first question what are the chances of seeing a Darth Bane in 1:7 scale
    3) Has koto ever thought about making a Sith holocron or Jedi holocron ? Since they aren't that big in size I think they would be awesome to have in any collection.

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast