Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II - July 26-28, 2013

Celebration Europe II - July 26-28, 2013

During the Closing Ceremonies at Star Wars Celebration VI this past weekend, it was announced that Star Wars Celebration Europe II will take place in Messe Essen, Germany from July 26th - 28th, 2013. The official site has already been updated with a link to sign up for email notifications alerting you when tickets go on sale. The countdown begins!
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

I'll never be able to go. I hope some nice things catch my eye that I might be able to pick up. Best of luck to anyone who can go!
    Star Wars IS Forever!
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Jedi Rainman

Gonna put aside $200 a week, as I'm hoping to turn this into a two week long road trip across Germany and the bordering nations. So excited.
    Last edited by Galen_Marek; 08-27-2012 at 04:57 PM.
    To Ani, Han, and Jag, the luckiest men in the Galaxy

Always looking to buy rare, unique, and interesting Padme stuff. PM me.

Yeah,unless I won the lottery this will be a pipe dream for me.Well I have been to C2,C5 and now C6.Not to mention I got out on Sunday before the waether got really bad.

Ya, this is great for all the Europe collectors. We've been wanting to go to Europe in the near future, but that's quite a task to combine something like this with an outside trip with other objectives.

I'm hopeful for others in the States that might be able to go over to this. I'll probably be waiting to see if another pops up in 2014 over here in the US.

On a final note, so peeved that there won't be an ROTJ 30th Anniversary here in the states, a real bummer
    Last edited by Fratboy24; 08-27-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    ROTJ/Revenge Focus Collector - Help me complete the 79 Proof run!

•    
    Should be a great Celebration, indeed. Good times ahead.

That would be pretty awesome to go to Germany.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

I plan on going to this!

Already checked airfare and hotel looks like from orlando it will be about 12-1400 per for a full week in Germany.

Have fun with that.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast