Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II - July 26-28, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar1000 View Post
    My wallet needs a break anyway, so easy pass for me.
    If you're ever strapped for cash you can junk that clanker head you carry around Captain. Lol
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

I'm pretty excited about this announcement! My stepbrothers live about 45 minutes away in Koln so I at least don't have to worry about a hotel

I am actually contemplating on going. Never been overseas and what would be a better place to go than to Germany for CEII

•    
    I've already started saving my money.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimetimeJedi View Post
    I am actually contemplating on going. Never been overseas and what would be a better place to go than to Germany for CEII
    That's a good argument !
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Quote Originally Posted by catch View Post
    That's a good argument !
    I am so serious when I get back to work I am getting my passport documents filled out LOL It really helps me because I work for Homeland Security - CBP LOL

i dunno if i am doing this one..to be honest,i really only need autographs from a few people(no big stars or names)..i figure those kinda people always show up in N.America..PLUS its gonna be a over a grand for just airfare, and everyhting will be in euros..i'm sure it will be fun etc, but as i add up the math...meh...don;t think i'm making this one

Quote Originally Posted by RAUL View Post
    i dunno if i am doing this one..to be honest,i really only need autographs from a few people(no big stars or names)..i figure those kinda people always show up in N.America..PLUS its gonna be a over a grand for just airfare, and everyhting will be in euros..i'm sure it will be fun etc, but as i add up the math...meh...don;t think i'm making this one

Im sure they'll have a send in service. If autos are all you want, you'll be taken care of...

I might very well skip SDCC next year to go to CE2 instead. I certainly won't be able to afford both so close together.

I haven't looked at airfares myself, but I'm shocked they are in the $1000+ range. I expected $700 to $800, but not $1000 to $1500.
    Go mbíodh an fhórsa leat

I am so excited! I will be attending C2E. Most of my family is from Europe, (I am first generation American) so this is going to be great. So, Germany here I come...and Auf Weirdeshen to the USA for a week!

May the force be with us!

Hugs!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast