Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Europe II - July 26-28, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by claxdog View Post
    Already checked airfare and hotel looks like from orlando it will be about 12-1400 per for a full week in Germany.
    Well lets hope to see a lot of u guys over in Europe this is my second trip to a celebration in the US and think at the last round up was costing 5000 dollars lol hey im loving being here loving STAR WARS met a load of cool people had a wealth of memories that as MC would say cant buy!!
    cant wait for CE2 but hope I can afford to return to C7 also!

I think its great that European collectors get another celebration; however, I feel sorry for those that were in Orlando that its only 11 months away. Better start saving!!!

That is great for our European brethren! I only hope they hold CVII in Orlando again! I think it is a PERFECT place....So many things to do. I hope that they make it a hat trick and hold it there at least one more time.
    "Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view"
    "This above all: To thine own own self be true."
    "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."

Being a BMW enthusiast ... I've always wanted to visit Germany. Now I have two reasons to go.
    FEEDBACK
    Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

BMW is in Munich, so you have to travel a little bit
    it's really worth the trip, especially the BMW World!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    BMW is in Munich, so you have to travel a little bit
    it's really worth the trip, especially the BMW World!

Yeah...I know..From what I've seen n heard, it really is worth the trip.
    I did the factory tour a few years back in SC while taking some courses ( driving their M3's like we stole'em ), which both were awesome.
    FEEDBACK
    Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

My wallet needs a break anyway, so easy pass for me.
    TK/TB/CC/ST-5400 - Feedback
    Facebook Page: Deathstar's Random - YouTube Channel: Deathstar's Random
    Join the Anime thread!

Whoa, $1500+ for airfare almost a year in advance? Youch! Hopefully we will see a dip in prices sometime between now and then.

So is this the next Celebration?Did they announce one for the states or is this it?

Just thought you guys might like to know that messe essen is only about 2 hours from Amsterdam.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast