View Poll Results: Will you be collecting the smaller scale vehicles?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I will continue to buy them

9 8.11%
  • No, I'll be sticking to larger vehicles only

102 91.89%
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Smaller scaled vehicles, will you be collecting?

Smaller scaled vehicles, will you be collecting?

So by now we've all seen that Hasbro is reducing the size of the Class 2 vehicles to a slighly more smaller scale in 2013 which will see the vehicles cost around $20 each and become more affordable to the casual buyers. For those of us who've been collecting is this really annoying and frustrating? Will you be picking any up? Passing?

Thoughts on the latest scale change?

I tried to find the "Hell ****ing no! Not even to save my left nut" option so opted to select the "No, I'll be sticking to larger vehicles only" option.

I predict no in a landslide!
    Stop lookin' at my sig

I think I am torn. The first ones I will not be, but if there are newer ones that are more in scale with the other items then I may just jump on them. for now. nope none and definately not.

I will, if they do some ships like these:

Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

I think a third option might be needed, something along the lines of "May pick up some."

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    I think a third option might be needed, something along the lines of "May pick up some."

I agree. If I see Yoda's mini ship on sale, I'll get it for the droid head.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

I'll stick with the larger vehicles.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Just to help clear up the issues here...
    I know the Republic tanks, Jedi Starfighter and Slave 1 were class 2 vehicles that are now smaller. That is what we are talking about right... Not the Yoda fighter ship because that is class 1. That is correct right? Class 1/mini rig vehicles are not being discussed, just class 2 that was made smaller.

I have no problem with the class 1 vehicles since there isn't really a change there. The smaller class 2 vehicles are terrible

I saw these in person. I honestly thought they were for a new Micro Collection line...then I saw a 3 3/4 Fett crammed in the Slave 1. It was like a Slave 1 Halloween costume on him.

I think Hasbro is missing the point that WE were kids once...WE wanted better scaled and deco'd ships THEN, and we still want them NOW. Why waste the last 3-4 years giving us BMF style stuff only to step back 35 years and make them tinier than vintage?
    WANTS: Vintage Collection Target Snowspeeder box ONLY; vintage POTF last 17 accessories

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast