Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: TPM MTT Droid Fighter

  1. #1

    TPM MTT Droid Fighter

    Looks like Mini-Rigs are set to return in 2013, I suspect this will be part of the Movie Hero line.

    The MTT Droid Fighter from TPM comes with a TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi and a Battle Droid. Picture up here.

    Thoughts on this set?

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Excited for this one. But why another Obi-Wan?
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

    The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

  4. #4
    I may get this one to put in my MTT. It's kinda cool.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    I may get this one to put in my MTT. It's kinda cool.
    It sort of reminds me of that unproduced "smuggler mini-rig" from the vintage kenner line that would fit into the nose of the millenium falcon.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

    The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    It sort of reminds me of that unproduced "smuggler mini-rig" from the vintage kenner line that would fit into the nose of the millenium falcon.
    kinda, but it reminds me of this vintage mini rig
    Rebelscum.com: Photo Archive

  7. #7
    Is this the Obi-Wan from the Naboo Duel BP rereleased?
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Revanfan1 View Post
    Is this the Obi-Wan from the Naboo Duel BP rereleased?
    Yes.

    10characters
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

    The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

  9. #9
    It does seem strange to put Obi-Wan in the vehicle that is meant to pair with another vehicle, which also includes Obi-Wan. One of them should include Qui-Gon, or Jar Jar.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by pohatu771 View Post
    It does seem strange to put Obi-Wan in the vehicle that is meant to pair with another vehicle, which also includes Obi-Wan. One of them should include Qui-Gon, or Jar Jar.
    or even mh padme w/ alt head and repaint slightly to be one of her decoys...well at least the obi-wan may be reused for a custom jedi, but still another obi-wan pack-in? someone at hasbro must have the hots for kenobi and/or mcgreggor
    Last edited by R1G4R3PO; 08-25-2012 at 06:17 AM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •