Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: TPM MTT Droid Fighter

Finally got around to opening mine up tonight. It's definitely a fun and cool looking little toy.

My battle droid also had very warped legs and cannot stand. Will have to boil and cool him and see if it helps.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Quote Originally Posted by my_kind_of_scum View Post
    Finally got around to opening mine up tonight. It's definitely a fun and cool looking little toy.

My battle droid also had very warped legs and cannot stand. Will have to boil and cool him and see if it helps.
    it should work as it did for me. Once it's unwarped, the guy stands great.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

Picked this up last night at the Milford TRU. It was the only one in stock. Glad to finally own a Pilot Battle Droid, and that I've completed my 2013 minirig collection. (Surprisingly, I really like the Obi-Wan figure, too!)
    @LordEdzo

The Obi-Wan in this pack looks like an early release of a Saga Legends figure.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEdzo View Post
    Picked this up last night at the Milford TRU. It was the only one in stock. Glad to finally own a Pilot Battle Droid, and that I've completed my 2013 minirig collection. (Surprisingly, I really like the Obi-Wan figure, too!)
    This is still available at Amazon for $72.99 with Free Shipping

Amazon.com: MTT Droid Carrier Vehicle: Toys & Games
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Kmart has the Yoda package 2 figure & Vehicle sets on sale for $15 including the MTT droid fighter.

I posted in the wrong MTT thread. Apologies, no edit button in this section.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Awesome likeness on the ObiWan headsculpt. Better than Sideshow's imo. They should make this the default TPM ObiWan head.

EU= fanfic

Emperor's Hand

Found this as well as the rest of the wave at TJ Maxx this afternoon for $12.99.
    H8-DA-X!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678