Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: AOTC Yoda's Jedi Cruiser Mini-Rig

Yeah, even at 5 POA, for Hasbro to allow paint apps like that out of China is an insult to the consumer.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

I found another one at Marshall's today, and it was as bad as all the others I have seen. I guess I might as well open up the one I've got with the deeply flawed paint apps. I have no experience or skill in doing these customs, so I don't know what the hell to do with Fugly the Jedi Master.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    I found another one at Marshall's today, and it was as bad as all the others I have seen. I guess I might as well open up the one I've got with the deeply flawed paint apps. I have no experience or skill in doing these customs, so I don't know what the hell to do with Fugly the Jedi Master.
    Give it to a youngling in your family
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920