Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandtrooper - Movie Heroes

Sandtrooper - Movie Heroes

Looks like we'll be seeing a Sandtrooper with a huge light up rifle in the first wave of 2013, picture is up here.

Thoughts on this figure?

Silliest looking sandtrooper in the line, also the silliest idea to release two sandtroopers at the same time.

Pass.
    Last edited by trandoshanhunter; 08-24-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

What's with the 'tarded looking gun in the slideshow?

The light up features are cool but a sandtrooper is such a bad I idea I think.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Imperial Gardener Trooper with leaf blower.

I think it looks cool with that jumbo sized grenade launcher blaster rifle and its electronic. Pew pew.

Yet another sandie, really? a biker scout or a regular stormie, would've been better, huge pass
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Quote Originally Posted by AaylaSecurasMan View Post
    Yet another sandie, really? a biker scout or a regular stormie, would've been better, huge pass
    I agree completely. Since when do we need more Sandtroopers? The first VC Sandtrooper pegwarmed for over a year and now they are releasing 3 different new sandtroopers all in a row (2nd VC, BAD, and now this). What the heck are they thinking. I bet we've gotten more sandtrooper releases than basic stormtroopers at this point even though they are only in a few shots from one movie. Some bigwig at Hasbro must have a fetish for these guys.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Another CLEAN Sandtrooper. They will never learn. . Sandtrooper means SAND is involved in some way. And the sparking white pauldron version to boot.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

This one has a light up gun, so we all must have it!

Hey, that's why I'm getting it, and I also want him to try to suck up my spirit Anakin. XD

"Whenever I thought of new figures about a year ago, I saw good sculpt and great paint, now I see good sculpt, but figures that look like glossy chocolate."
    Think about it for a while. Now I bet you're hungry.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast