Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sandtrooper - Movie Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    If there is then I might buy it, scare the crap out of the cat.

Would that be worth the 11-12 bucks?

I use water. It's cheaper and more fun to play with.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by BorgIG88 View Post
    I don't mind the Sandtrooper, I'm just not into the light up feature on Star Wars figures.
    You don't like lights and sounds on your figures. You must be an alien or sutin'.
    Last edited by Waggy; 08-26-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: You don't need a reason for this edit.

I'm in the minority I guess, but I think this is a good move. I look at it as a well sculpted/articulated Stormtrooper with some extras. Every kid should have a chance at a white clean looking Stormtrooper pretty much year round. So to me, there's nothing worth complaining about with this figure at all (especially when the other Sandtrooper that will be out will be a dirty version).

Quote Originally Posted by CHEWIE View Post
    I'm in the minority I guess, but I think this is a good move. I look at it as a well sculpted/articulated Stormtrooper with some extras. Every kid should have a chance at a white clean looking Stormtrooper pretty much year round. So to me, there's nothing worth complaining about with this figure at all (especially when the other Sandtrooper that will be out will be a dirty version).

I agree with Chewie. I'm planning onpicking this figure up and if it turns out well, I might get a second. It's nice to see more OT put into the MH line. Kids need to be exposed to the OT as well and this is a great figure for that. Also, I'm sure the pack comes off and this can be used as a regular stormtrooper, so that's a bonus as well. I'd rather see this figure in there as opposed to a repack of TPM Qui-Gon or Obi-Wan.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Too optimistic, you are trying to be. Obvious junk, this figure is...

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Who wouldn't want a Sandtrooper with an intergalactic leaf blower???? It's genius!

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

It looks like something from Men in Black.

I have enough Sandtroopers, and I only own 4. This gun, however looks rather freaking epic, and it actually seems like a nice use of the light-up feature. Now, it may just be the red light making me excited for something which may just be a 'meh'. Really hoping the gun is removable from the right hand, and that I won't need to touch a button on the figure's back to operate it. Otherwise it's silly. And stupid.

I fully support more light-up figures, so long as there's no more light-up lightsaber figures. Because those figures look silly. And stupid.

Here's hoping for light-up blaster Stormtroopers and Rebels.
    A 'Star Wars in television' collector, as collecting the entire saga in figures just becomes too boring for me.
    Occasional 'Marvel Universe' collector.
    Used to be a 'Doctor Who' collector.

You should probably not pay any attention to this figure, or line, if those are your expectations.

There are already two more light-up lightsabers announced, and I guarantee the blaster isn't removable, and will require a button to be pressed.

Could be wrong, but it looks to be molded to the arm to me...look closely where the stock is, behind where the big hose thing connects.

Gotta disagree on the lightsaber figures...I think they are great!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast