Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Republic Fighter Tank

Republic Fighter Tank

Looks like we'll be seeing a Republic Fighter Tank in the new Movie Heroes style packaging in 2013, picture up here.

Who's picking this one up?

I might. I've always wanted one, and this one allows me to have one without it taking up so much room. I just hope it can still fit 2 guys. XD

The new packaging kicks this year's' *****. I hate the white and blue style of the packaging. Maul on it makes it look ugly, especially with the bad picture of him on it. Yoda looks a lot better with the green, and the white mixed with it looks awesome!
    Last edited by Jcc2224Cody; 08-24-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    "Whenever I thought of new figures about a year ago, I saw good sculpt and great paint, now I see good sculpt, but figures that look like glossy chocolate."
    Think about it for a while. Now I bet you're hungry.

Pass, already have the previous version.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

Cheap looking on the bottom, hollow areas, no wheels underneath.

Might work as a scout version of the real deal...but the clone have scout vehicles galore.

Pass. No idea why they made a non-movie vehicle they'd already done into something smaller.

As if it wasn't bad enough that there are multiple versions of this vehicle in the larger scale already!
    Awful. Just awful.
    May you live in interesting times.

Not interested in a smaller and subpar version of a vehicle I already have.

Also, with all the reeditions of this vehicle floating around, how come we've never seen an imperial version? That's the only one I'd buy.
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

It does fit two figures, both inside.

It's actually not a lot smaller than the current version.

This is cool for anyone that wants to build an armor squad and doesn't have a lot of space. The original only had space for 3 figures, so having space for 2 is pretty good.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    Pass, already have the previous version.
    Pass me too and I don't want to have a smaller version of it.
    My new TCW photonovel page 2 : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095939/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast