Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Republic Fighter Tank

The full size versions (red, blue and the hard-to-find green one) are nice vehicles. This mini-rigging of already-released regular-size vehicles is BS. Not buying them.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Piet View Post
    This mini-rigging of already-released regular-size vehicles is BS.
    Yes, it is basically a flat piece of plastic that got stamped/molded into the shape of the tank, then had a cockpit door attached to the top of it.

It has no wheels and no weight to it. I know I already posted about it, but I'm just so disappointed. As an OT purist, I was excited to expand my horizons a bit and try something new.

The damn Yavin janitor cart has more mass to it than this thing. Don't buy it.
    Customizing Blog (Among other things!)
    Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by cody_campbell View Post
    Yes, it is basically a flat piece of plastic that got stamped/molded into the shape of the tank, then had a cockpit door attached to the top of it.

It has no wheels and no weight to it. I know I already posted about it, but I'm just so disappointed. As an OT purist, I was excited to expand my horizons a bit and try something new.

The damn Yavin janitor cart has more mass to it than this thing. Don't buy it.
    Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Well yeah its weak, but I'm on the fence with this particular vehicle. Bought 1 at toys r us the other night, and its so much smaller. Good thing is it takes up less shelf space but otherwise its more like a scout/light tank . What they shouldve did was remove the dummy two squarish viewing windows and make a rectangular window for just the one driver. Am thinking of customizing it somehow and maybe add a piece of red or clear plastic for armored glass. I find this particular mini-redeemable cause the hatch on top works and the canons are of the same kind as found on the more scaled(but harder to find tank).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123