Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republic Fighter Tank

Originally I think it was a one-person tank anyway (it was the vehicle you rode for most of the 2003 Clone Wars game, and you were apparently the only person riding it), before changing to a two-seater for Battlefront. The larger three-seater is cool and more accurate for a vehicle of its size, but losing a copilot won't make me tear up. I would've loved to get the old one as it was a favorite vehicle of mine (since the 2003 game was what introduced me to Star Wars), and my brother has the blue version - which made me jealous - but I'll be able to store the smaller version better. If they made a blue version of this, I'd snap it up.
    Show your love for Imperial Commando 2!
    New figure wants: Zayne Carrick, Ben Skywalker, Anakin Solo
    Rerelease wants: Jacen and Jaina Solo

I was going to ask if this scale might be more accurate. It always seemed like it should be more in scale with the Swamp Speeder.

Another fair point as well. The original one may have been scaled to fit the starfighter assortment.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Oh god...

Did anyone else see the "BATTLE ONLINE!" sticker for the Fighter Pods?

What do they have to do with the 3 3/4 inch line!?

Forgot to mention how left and right view ports are completely useless when the cockpit only fits one guy.
    Last edited by GarvenDreis; 08-31-2012 at 06:38 AM.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Nothing, but Hasbro is determined to get each and every one of us to buy at least one fighter pod pack.

I guess those things are doing well because they have more planned. Have you ever seen anybody actually buy those things?
    It's really sad that they have to ruin the packaging for stuff like that. Those will probably end up as mailaways in the next few years.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Maybe Fighter Pods are featured more prominantly on the box because they appear to scale to these new ridiculously small vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by GarvenDreis View Post

Forgot to mention how left and right view ports are completely useless when the cockpit only fits one guy.
    The driver just stares at the partition between them.

Still sad they have no wheels under this one. For the kids, but can't be driven around on the floor. Cheeeeap!

I wanted an Imperial version of the larger mold.

There are no wheels?
    That kind of ruins it, doesn't it?

I was going to pick one up, but without wheels, it kind of seems pointless.

I bought this today. It is junk, it really feels incomplete and cheap. I repackaged it and am going to return it tomorrow...really disappointed in this.

I've been ignoring vehicles like this, hasn't there been a more recent release besides the RC one?
    Last edited by cody_campbell; 02-03-2013 at 04:37 AM.
    Customizing Blog (Among other things!)
    Feedback

Saw it and the rest of the wave in France at 34.51€ each one. Passed on all of them as they are too small.
    My new TCW photonovel page 2 : http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1095939/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast