Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48

Thread: Obi-Wan's AOTC Jedi Starfighter

  1. #1

    Obi-Wan's AOTC Jedi Starfighter

    Looks like we'll be seeing Obi-Wan's AOTC Jedi Starfighter in the new Movie Heroes style packaging in 2013, picture up here.

    Who's picking this one up?

  2. #2
    Pass.

    10characters
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

    The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

  3. #3
    I believe the original one was overscaled and I didn't like the play features on the original. I may pick this up if it's a more accurate scale like the Snowspeeder was. I need to see more of this vehicle.

  4. #4
    Looking at this more and more I am really starting to prefer it over the previous release. Here is a pic of the underside. If it fits in the hyperspace ring I am sold.


  5. #5
    I would have much preferred this if the ship was proper-scaled to the figures, and was able to use the build-a-droid R2 unit head domes too so we can have to option to switch Astromech domes on the droid socket, this is way too small and horrible! Talk about cut costs and have some mini-rig type rubbish instead.

  6. #6
    The R2 dome is about the same size as the Clone Pilot helmet... It's much smaller than I expected.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pohatu771 View Post
    The R2 dome is about the same size as the Clone Pilot helmet... It's much smaller than I expected.
    Really? That sounds horrible. I was hoping for a better scaled one but not one scaled for Galactic Heroes.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Really? That sounds horrible. I was hoping for a better scaled one but not one scaled for Galactic Heroes.
    I think this photo speaks a thousand words:


  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFerry View Post
    I think this photo speaks a thousand words:

    Omg. That looks ridiculous! I was thinking I might like a slightly smaller, all new ESB Slave 1 sculpt, but that size looks like even the Galactic Heroes Carbonite Han wouldn't fit. Sad news for collectors, but likely good news for kids, parent's wallets, and maybe even the SW line. Remains to be seen.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Droidworld View Post
    Omg. That looks ridiculous! I was thinking I might like a slightly smaller, all new ESB Slave 1 sculpt, but that size looks like even the Galactic Heroes Carbonite Han wouldn't fit. Sad news for collectors, but likely good news for kids, parent's wallets, and maybe even the SW line. Remains to be seen.
    I find the whole mini-vehicle concept insulting to the intelligence of the collector, to think that they wasted the manpower tooling the prototypes and actually making the decision to releasing them? they could have spent the tooling costs on vehicles/toys that we want instead of vehicles/toys we don't need!

    I assumed that for the AOTC 3D release that they would re-issue the 'Rise Of Boba Fett' Slave 1 on it's own, and also release the original Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter? not this ridiculous concept that by releasing newly tooled mini-rig vehicles to save money!

    Where is the logic in that?

    Need I say more?



Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •