Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Jango Fett's Slave 1

I got out at the right time.

Dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen. Seriously ****ing stupid.

These may not be the death knell for the entire SW figure line, but they are ringing out us old collectors, and, perhaps, bring in the new.

Good luck with your new strategy Hasbro. Hope it works for you. It is certainly not working for me. Maybe with all the money you hopefully stockpile for the next two years you will reward us long term collectors, and not just your CEOs and stockholders.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

This will be a day long remembered, it has seen the death of Hasbro Star Wars and will soon see the death of collecting Star Wars toys as we know it!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyFerry View Post
    I think this photo speaks a thousand words:

"You said it Chewie" ...wow, I knew this was supposed to be smaller but, really??? I'll stick with my Saga Slave I, thank you very much. Sure, it's undersized too...but not Action Fleet scale!

You know, I could almost see something like this as a "Mandalorian Fighter" or something like that from the Clone Wars...but to pass this off as "Jango Fett's Slave I"....
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Not going to lie this seems like a silly move.

I mean they had these back in 2002 and they looked better, bigger and had room for figures to move

However back in 2002 they did shelvewarm in my area and when down to nothing because no one wanted them (needless to say I got another one at a low price...)
    But one reason WAS because they were to big for their collection and they had no room. Perhaps this 'bum move' in the eyes of collectors is a great one for kids.

They are the target audience afterall.

ben

I really do hope that the kids really enjoy this line otherwise some people at Hasbro and LFL are going to look incredibly dumb. How many collectors are going to buy smaller versions of ships they already own. Especially since most of those ships we wanted made bigger, not smaller.. The only ship that should be made smaller is the Ep.3 Jedi Starfighter, so heck let's go make the Ep.2 Jedi Starfighter smaller instead.

The Slave 1 just looks plain rediculous that small. Seriously, who wants a pocket size Slave 1?

-I can understand why they are doing this, but it still looks ridiculous.

--And looking at the back of the box, maybe the reason TVC didn't sell that well was because the figures apparently didn't work with the vehicles?

Adios Hasbro.
    How can TVC end, without having Chewbacca on a vintage card?

It could be worse. You could be the guy whose job it was to sculpt this knowing the whole time how ridiculous it was going to turn out. That guy should get a medal for not completely losing his ****.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast