Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Mildoo View Post
    Get some ****ing moderators over to the Film section and start banning the racist *** hats posting over there. This issue has been going on for YEARS now and it just keeps getting worse.
    I second this. Not only are there people posting racist ****, but when they're called on it, they act like THEY are the victims of people who "just can't handle other peoples' opinions."

It's quite enough.

Who do we report spam PM messages to? I've been getting messages in Russian (?) and I haven't logged into the site in years lol

Quote Originally Posted by jokabofe View Post
    Who do we report spam PM messages to? I've been getting messages in Russian (?) and I haven't logged into the site in years lol
    Best to send a PM to an Admin. Are these private messages coming from actual members with usernames you can identify? If so, please let us know and we can remove them.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Can we have a spoiler tag added to the tool bar? It would also be helpful to have instructions if the FAQ ,especially if adding to the tool bar is not an option.

Spoiler:  
    write [ spoiler ] insert the text you want, and then write [ /spoiler ], but without the spaces
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
      Spoiler:  
    write [ spoiler ] insert the text you want, and then write [ /spoiler ], but without the spaces
    hanks. I figured it out by quoting someone. I still thing a button would be good for anyone that doesn't understand or is to lazy to write all that.
    T

Lightbulb

I know I'm a naughty guy, sought after by countless girls , but to receive 2 spam PM's in a couple days is a bit too much. The last one was: "Good afternoon. My name Isabella. I want to meet a naughty guy. I'll come to you or invite you home. I would like to drive you wild. Come in quick [link inserted]". Who knows, the girl might be even an Eastern European and I could talk to her in her native language LOL.

But I think there should be a way to stop these spammers, not allow them to send private messages unless they have 10-30 posts on relevant parts of the forum or something.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I know I'm a naughty guy, sought after by countless girls , but to receive 2 spam PM's in a couple days is a bit too much. The last one was: "Good afternoon. My name Isabella. I want to meet a naughty guy. I'll come to you or invite you home. I would like to drive you wild. Come in quick [link inserted]". Who knows, the girl might be even an Eastern European and I could talk to her in her native language LOL.

But I think there should be a way to stop these spammers, not allow them to send private messages unless they have 10-30 posts on relevant parts of the forum or something.
    Sounds like they are trying to spice things up around here LOL. Seriously, I have thankfully not got any yet on my end.
    He's no good to me dead!

I've gotten a couple too. I know I'm irresistible, but seriously?

@misterskeezler on Instagram
    Why you slimy, doublecrossin', no-good swindler....
    www.jedidefender.com

I received two last week as well and I banned one DebraFaw.

What was the name of the sender? We can't ban an account unless we know the name of it.
    Last edited by Jeremy; 10-13-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    LEGO Star Wars content manager - Rebelscum
    LEGO Star Wars forum administrator - Rebelscum
    RLFM Representative - LEGO Ambassador Network

Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast