Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions

Be real nice if limelight pictures were in a slideshow format.

Many thanks
    Wanted: TIE Pilots- ESB-C Baggie/ Rare Foreign MOCs/Prototypes
    Check out our podcast: http://swtvrpodcast.podbean.com/

Not a big fan of the drop shadow added to the avatar space. Messes with my no border look!

I would like to see first 48 hour post editing enabled for all threads.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDub View Post
    I second this.....
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Yeah bring it back.

Also in favor of post editing.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Absolutely! It is a short enough period to not allow a philosophical difference, but short enough to allow people to incorporate small edits without looking like they are constantly post-padding.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I'm wondering if GNT (the admin for the threads in question) thinks the 48 hour editing allowance is in effect and is not aware (because his view of the threads is perpetually an admin view) that, in fact, the settings for his threads are incorrect?

I manage a couple of big websites and I know I have made that mistake myself, in the past.

The edit time IS set to 2880 minutes (2 days), I am unsure as to why that's not working. Admins/mods have permanent edit privs so we obviously can't see that it's not working. I'll dig a little deeper, it may be a bug in the mod we had to put in to allow permanent editing on limelight and classified first-posts.

I'm wondering if GNT (the admin for the threads in question) thinks the 48 hour editing allowance is in effect and is not aware (because his view of the threads is perpetually an admin view) that, in fact, the settings for his threads are incorrect?

I manage a couple of big websites and I know I have made that mistake myself, in the past.
    Maybe I'm an Admin still? Who knows!

Can the word c-l-*******-y not be censored?
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast