Thread: Sizzzler Feedback Thread

Sizzzler Feedback Thread

Hi everybody, I am Sizzzler with three 'Z's. People often mistakenly refer to me with two 'Z's but then those posts won't come up in a search for me.
    My Star Wars collection is pretty much complete for the forseeable future, but there may be the occasional item that I'm interested in buying/trading for. In other words, I'm not going to be a power dealer with tons of trades/purchases, just someone looking for a piece or two here and there.
    I may have a few items for sale too, even off brand toys which I think are allowed. I'm still trying to understand the rules and the way things operate here. Looking forward to positive deals with respectful fellow members.
    Last edited by Sizzzler; 07-30-2012 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Correct type o
    Republic Commando; greatest EU storyline ever. Its failure to complete is a genuine literary loss.
    Now the entire EU's failure to continue, to even matter, is a greater loss.
    My Feedback Thread In Here ---> http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1084715/

Just finished my first transaction with Sizzzler and evengot to meet him in person, as we live in the same proximity and I was able tohand-deliver my item. I must say Sizzzler and I had a great transaction, PM andin-person conversation. He responded with great questions and comments in hisPM's prior to the sale and demonstrated great insight about the SW universe ingeneral. As a new Rebel Scum member, I hope you afford him a warm welcome tothis community -one to which I have been a part of for quite some time and havemany positive experiences. Please do not hesitate to buy, trade, or sell toSizzzler as he is a great guy and has earned my highest 5-smile rating for agreat transaction and all-around positive impression:

Great transaction. Enjoy the parts
    PeterFett's feedback

WTB: any modern LEIA protos, proofs, unpainted figures

GREAT person to deal with. Excellent communication. Was a real pleasure!!! Thanks

Great person to deal with, highly recommended. Thank you again for your purchase and Enjoy!!!

Just finished an awesome trade with sizzzler! An awesome, straight forward person to trade with. Would def do again and again!!!

First trade with Sizzzler here and it went great. Quick and easy trade, communication was top notch. Item packed well and shipped quickly.
    MOC? We don't need no steenkin' cards!
    My Feedback