Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12" Jumbo Vintage Kenner Action Figure Thread Index

41 figures? Though I do plan on getting every one of the new ones, the bigger question is, with the 21 I already have displayed...Holy crap, where am I going to put all the rest!?!?!?
    Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try!
    My Trade Feedback
    My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by JediEddy View Post
    41 figures? Though I do plan on getting every one of the new ones, the bigger question is, with the 21 I already have displayed...Holy crap, where am I going to put all the rest!?!?!?
    I was wondering where I'm going to put them all too. At the rate they're releasing them, I've probably got until 2015 or maybe even later to figure it out though.

At this point it's clear that they aren't going to stop at 40.

As long as these keep selling well, they'll keep on producing more, and it wouldn't surprise me if they've decided their long-term goal now is to do every figure. I wonder how they'd do the Max Rebo Band though, if they choose to do them too. Maybe special smaller packaging like what they did for Blue Snaggletooth?
    Shabby Blue

They need to get production times more on a schedule and keep it up. Having all these come out at the same time is murder on the wallet.

As I mentioned before, this line is NOT for me. Now, Gammie guards are not my favorite ... but when the TVC collection released the Gam guard, that made me go full circle lol. That said... one item I really want is the Hoth stormtrooper, I want that one for sure, count me in. The Wampa I am 60% leaning that way...

and yea these suckers are HUGE..... I mean until you get one you can really grasp the packaging and the figure and everything!!!

Since the release of the Wampa and now the Alien retro figure, I'm starting to think GG's advertising should go something like "Now 2 feet high! Twice the plastic for four times the cost! You do the math! We obviously did!"
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    As I mentioned before, this line is NOT for me. Now, Gammie guards are not my favorite ... but when the TVC collection released the Gam guard, that made me go full circle lol. That said... one item I really want is the Hoth stormtrooper, I want that one for sure, count me in. The Wampa I am 60% leaning that way...

and yea these suckers are HUGE..... I mean until you get one you can really grasp the packaging and the figure and everything!!!
    Boy was I WRONG lol... these are huge,, but I love seeing some of my favorite figures in jumbo size and on a vintage card!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12