Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Flaro21 - Feedback Thread

Flaro21 - Feedback Thread

I just completed a straight loose figures swap with Gerry and everything went very smooth, figures was as described and delivery was fast.
    I would deal again anytime, thanks gerry

/Hayd

Brought a vintage figure from Gerry and
    So pleased! Very fast delivery aswell!!
    Spot on and all round top bloke!

Shaun

Just made a purchase from Gerry and it was perfect. Very responsive and fast shipping. Hope to deal with again. Highly recommended.

Bought three parts from Gerry. Good price. Quick shipment. Very accommodating and communicative. And, finally, after 20 years ... my X-Wing is again complete ... and a TIE I have is that much closer to.

THANKS,
    Matt

Got a couple figs from Gerry. Everything was as described and arrived super quick. Thanks again,
    John

Bought a complete Luke figure and an original Ben's saber from Garry.
    Gotta agree with jcoffman99, the items arrived super quickly.
    Thanks Gerry.
    Last edited by cruxz; 08-18-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Dealt with Gerry once again and everything went fine and dandy - thanks again

Had a smooth transaction with Gerry. Figures were as described and arrived well packed. Great communication. Thanks!
    "Um, isn't a parsec a unit of distance, not time?"

My Feedback

Just made a pretty large purchase from Gerry. I got the items super fast and everything was packed very well. Great to deal with.

Thanks DUDE...bought a 21 back Boba Fett MOC for like $12 bucks...AWESOME DEAL!!!!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast