Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Rex - #09

Fordo is a gem of a figure. I'm not starting again with a highly inferior Clone mold; they can forget it. I'll just make do with what I have and make customs if needs be.

Quote Originally Posted by Internets View Post
    Fordo is a gem of a figure. I'm not starting again with a highly inferior Clone mold; they can forget it. I'll just make do with what I have and make customs if needs be.
    I'm using one of my extra Fordos to do a custom Thorn, not touching Rex and Doom with a barge pole.

Second that! But I think you won't even be able to really 'start' with a new mould. Bearing in mind the restricted focus on the prequels it's imo highly unlikely that there will be more Clones coming with this mould in order to replace the older ones (2011 or 2005). I think that these three Clones, four if you count Wolffe, will be the last ones for a very long time. I'm so glad they at least gave Neyo the 2011 body.

This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by LambethL47 View Post
    They could have just re painted that sculpt blue and shoved a Rex head underneath and everyone would be happy with a phase 1 Rex! Especially compared to that S@#t!
    Totally agree here!
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I agree. Fordo was well done. We need more figures like that

A member of a collecting group on my FB page posted this. Looks good to me (fat antenna not withstanding):
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

^^^
    Horrible figures all around. BIG PASS.

This is a signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Cell View Post
    ^^^ Horrible figures all around. BIG PASS.
    I can understand not caring for the characters or being angry over the new less-articulated sculpt, but what exactly would make these horrible figures?
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

The Helmet visor isn't "curved" and mouth is too big
    Clown Feet
    Not using the proper sculpt
    The silver all over the helmet looks awful
    the fact he could pick up satellite tv with that HUGE antenna
    skirt/thing looks short and horrible like something a drunk teen would wear to a night club
    Pauldron is massive even when he has it the right way round which it isn't in the photo

Quote Originally Posted by LambethL47 View Post
    The Helmet visor isn't "curved" and mouth is too big Clown Feet Not using the proper sculpt The silver all over the helmet looks awful the fact he could pick up satellite tv with that HUGE antenna skirt/thing looks short and horrible like something a drunk teen would wear to a night club Pauldron is massive even when he has it the right way round which it isn't in the photo
    Half of your complaints are accurate to the show design.

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast