Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain Rex - #09

Quote Originally Posted by SnTrooper View Post
    Jedi Defender posted their Q&A. They ask about realistic Clone Wars figures and Hasbro says they are looking to add main characters to the Black Series. That is about as close as they have come to saying Rex and Mace are still coming in the basic line.
    My thoughts are, as much as I want Rex, is he or Mace really main characters from TCW? Probably not. Sounds to me like a bad omen.

I would certainly consider Rex to be a main character. I think they're saying characters like Ryo Chuchi (who I desperately still want a figure of) or even Hondo wouldn't make the line... I would put Rex in the top tier, personally. Maybe I'm way off base.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

Rex is definately a main character for the Clone Wars. The fact that he's on almost every piece of promo material is a sign, then you've got his considerable screen time, story arcs, and relation to other main characters like Anakin. Rex is drfinately in that group of main characters.
    In my book, experience outranks everything.

There is no doubt at all that Rex is a main character for TCW. Characters like Hondo, Cad Bane, and Pre Vizsla are major recurring characters that deserve realistic interpretation eventually. Especially Hondo, who's probably one of the three most interesting and fully developed characters in the whole series. We'll hopefully know more by the weekend.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by SnTrooper View Post
    Jedi Defender posted their Q&A. They ask about realistic Clone Wars figures and Hasbro says they are looking to add main characters to the Black Series. That is about as close as they have come to saying Rex and Mace are still coming in the basic line.
    I hope Cad Bane and Embo count as "main" characters.
    No Yuuzhan Vong in the Sequel Trilogy Please!

The Doomsday Clock nears midnight on the Hasbro SW line...

I would consider Rex as main a character as ANYONE in the two trilogies other than Anakin or Luke. He's had more screen time, more character development and more promotion.
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Rex is definitely a main character. But I would think Cad Bane has to be up there too, besides Sith and any Separatists, Cad seemed more of an antagonist than other characters alone. Embo would be awesome! But I am perfectly content with the CW one as my 'realistic' version.
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Quote Originally Posted by trandoshanhunter View Post
    I hope Cad Bane and Embo count as "main" characters.
    IMO Cad would count since he had a few good story arcs, Embo as much as I love the character I wouldn't count as a main character however he would look good in realistic form.

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmaticOne View Post
    Rex is definitely a main character. But I would think Cad Bane has to be up there too, besides Sith and any Separatists, Cad seemed more of an antagonist than other characters alone. Embo would be awesome! But I am perfectly content with the CW one as my 'realistic' version.
    I think Embo is the crown jewel of the CW toy line, but I would welcome him to the realistic ranks, as well. Cad Bane and Hondo are the most common scoundrels on the show, and IMO can't be ignored for consideration in realistic form. Here's my quick list of realistic CW guys I want:

Rex
    Hondo
    Ventress
    Cad Bane
    Ahsoka - young version
    Padme - "adventure" outfit
    Pre Vizsla
    Wolffe
    Fox
    Embo
    Krell
    Talzin
    Echo
    Fives
    Mando Warrior
    Satine
    Savage
    Tera Sinube

Those cover most of the most wanted characters, and have multiple appearances on the show (except for Krell and Sinube, but they just look too awesome to ignore forever)
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

Great list! All of these choices would make for stupendous action-figures. At this point, any CW figures that make it into SA-realistic form is a win for the team!
    "Your focus determines your reality."

Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast