Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Luminara Unduli - #11

Def. needed an upgrade, early photos look ..meh... but we'll see how the final product looks
    My Trade Thread & My Feedback Thread
    WANT: Maleval, Phobos, Nicanus Tassu, Llats Ward

From what I can see, she's definitely an all-new sculpt. Comparing her to the older figures, the head sculpt is also new.
    Last edited by Agen_Kolar; 07-12-2012 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    From what I can see, she's definitely an all-new sculpt. Comparing her to the older figures, the head sculpt is also new.
    I keep checking and double-checking the details and I feel more and more like this IS all-new (except possibly her legs(?))....I'm still not all that enamored with this character or figure, just a whole lot of meh...

Okay, that's it from me on the downside of this fig...

It is nice to see new Jedi---period---that aren't the same ol' robed clones of one another. I'm glad they've tackled Aayla, Bariss, and this Luminara and held off on giving us a hundred tan-colored Obi-Wannabes...
    Last edited by JediMerc; 07-12-2012 at 03:09 PM.
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

Quote Originally Posted by JediMerc View Post
    I keep checking and double-checking the details and I feel more and more like this IS all-new (except possibly her legs(?))....I'm still not all that enamored with this character or figure, just a whole lot of meh...

It is nice to see new Jedi---period---that aren't the same ol' robed clones of one another. I'm glad they've tackled Aayla, Bariss, and this Luminara and held off on giving us a hundred tan-colored Obi-Wannabes...
    Yeah. I can't say Luminara was on my immediate "needs an update" list, as I'd rather see other female Jedi, like Adi Gallia, updated first. Luminara is still a welcome addition, though. Her most recent figure wasn't too bad, just needed updated articulation.

Eurgh, I'm sorry, I can't stand Unduli, Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura after so many resculpts, repacks and kitbashes. Too many imo. I don't want the new Aayla, and I don't want this, easy pass for me.

Get the new Aayla, and you'll never need another. She's pretty much perfect. You won't regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by matt292 View Post
    Eurgh, I'm sorry, I can't stand Unduli, Shaak Ti or Aayla Secura after so many resculpts, repacks and kitbashes. Too many imo. I don't want the new Aayla, and I don't want this, easy pass for me.
    I honestly can't recall all that many resculpts, repacks and kitbashes of any of those 3 characters...

Quote Originally Posted by JediMerc View Post

I brought up the link that Sidious posted and then the one that someone posted from Yakface (sorry for not giving props to whoever you are) and I went back and forth from the SDCC to the Yakface pictures and to me she looks all new. Yes it could be the same legs under the skirt, but waist up is completely new and that skirt and the piece hanging in front look new as well. So I will go out on a limb and say all new figure.

This is exciting for me though, all these Jedi getting upgraded with ultimate editions because I am pretty sure this will be the ultimate Luminara as well.

After my brother bought Bariss, I was totally revved up for Luminara. Glad she got the newer treatmet.

I say welcome the Jedi!
    Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    By extention, couldnt posting ANYTHING on an Internet forum be seen as "craving" attention?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolingbroke View Post
    I really wouldn't want to be the girlfriend/wife of some of the members of this board ...

Would of preferred Ki Andi Mundi instead....
    if you hate the new disney Sequels and Spin Offs you are a dumb racist sexist bigot.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast