Page 3 of 1498 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series 3.75" Line (2013) - General Discussion Thread

But then the articulation would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I hope we see a C-3PO BAD because that's the best protocol droid sculpt out there.
    They could do him. Am I the only one who'd like to see a proper ESB C3PO with torn wires and cargo net?
    Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    This is going to be a massive pain in the behind for OT only collectors.....
    Indeed, but we're already buying whole cases with PT crap, so we might as well get a free droid with them, right?
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

I'm really looking forward to this.

I buy most figures anyway, so now I'll just buy them all and trade the ones I don't want, loose. If I want the droid, anyway.

Yep, I liked the BAD line too. AS a loose collector it was great to get an additional figure after getting a wave. Hopeflly this will mean some big accessories again.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Hopeflly this will mean some big accessories again.
    I dont think the two things are related.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Knight View Post
    Yep, I liked the BAD line too. AS a loose collector it was great to get an additional figure after getting a wave. Hopeflly this will mean some big accessories again.
    Yes, they certainly used those bubbles / cardbacks to give us some larger accessories with some figures, as well as 2-packs - it would be great to see a return to that. I do however think Hasbro will cut back when and where they can, so we shouldnt get our hopes up too high.

Lieutenant Commander

I am excited for the return of the BAD. Best pack in ever in my opinion. Here is what I think they could do/what I would like them to do

8D8-easy since they have most of the parts already.
    EV-9D9
    E-3P0
    BG-J38-give us a second shot.wider distribution this time

For long shots I would go with
    R1 Unit-Mos Eisley
    TT-8L-Jabba's Palace entry droid
    Last edited by GreenThree; 07-12-2012 at 12:00 PM.
    "What is it Lt. Sebastian?". "Just the Rebels sir...they're here". My God man, do they want tea?"

Maybe we could get a new Grievous as a BAD, even though he's not really a droid.

Since ha$bro has to get the most they can out of the tooling pennies. I think we are going to get a bunch more colors of 3po and Astro units and maybe one or two droids.
    John316

Quote Originally Posted by GreenThree View Post
    TT-8L-Jabba's Palace entry droid
    Awesome suggestion!
    May you live in interesting times.

Page 3 of 1498 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast