Page 2 of 1498 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: The Black Series 3.75" Line (2013) - General Discussion Thread

I'll vote for likely 8D8 using BG-J38 parts.
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    I'll vote for likely 8D8 using BG-J38 parts.
    same here, also hoping some of the disney BAD parts find thier way into this sub-line

I'm thinking we'll see the Vintage Battle Droid mold used for BAD. Hopefully for Geonosis, Commander, Security, and Pilot.

This has to be why they included the Commander Droid antennas with the vintage Battle Droid.

The PK Droid would be a good BAD as well.
    Last edited by Rune_Haako; 07-12-2012 at 09:29 AM.

So it sounds like this could be the first wave:

Dooku's Solar Sailer Pilot
    Luminara
    Arena Padme
    Rocket R2
    Pablo Jill
    Green Stripe Clone
    EP2 Anakain
    Scout Trooper

That's 8 figures right there. 4 more with fill the case, but what will they be? Greatest Hits? More Episode 2 figs? My vote is for figures from Episodes 4 - 6 but I will be excited for anything NEW.

If you look at the slide from Sir Steves guide, the Qui-Gon Clearly states the VC in front of the name of the figure. This leads me to believe that they are going to be showing slides of the Vintage line from TPM forward.

There is still might be a wave(or two) of vintage left, I'm hoping for some more OT goodness so if all those end up as BAD I'm totally cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Choi View Post
    -I don't think the power droid would work, but they do need to do more than just astromechs. I wonder if this line will include that red Federation droid that was canceled from Legacy.
    I think it could work. The new Power Droid in the Special Action Fig sets has---what?---4 parts (with the top piece able to open up) and could be inserted into 4 different figures' cards while taking the same pieces and adding them onto 2 other figures along the way. Power droids are desirable, so this wouldn't necessarily hurt Hasbro's ability to get consumers to make multiple purchases even if they had to spread the same 4 parts over, say, 6 different figs. wasn't this done with one of the HK BAD's in one of the later Legacy lines?
    Last edited by JediMerc; 07-12-2012 at 10:04 AM.
    *Most Wanted: Hasbro to 'wise up'!

What red Federation droid?

Protocol droid with silver trim. TC-4 maybe?

Edit: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/File:TC-4.jpg
    Last edited by darthsatan; 07-12-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune_Haako View Post
    I'm thinking we'll see the Vintage Battle Droid mold used for BAD. Hopefully for Geonosis, Commander, Security, and Pilot.

This has to be why they included the Commander Droid antennas with the vintage Battle Droid.

The PK Droid would be a good BAD as well.
    Agreeing on all points with you there, especially the PK Droid being a good choice for BAD.

PK is too small. That one needs to be a pack-in like a pit droid.

Page 2 of 1498 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast