Page 1498 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 498998139814481488149614971498
Results 14,971 to 14,977 of 14977

Thread: The Black Series 3.75" Line (2013) - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Anyone finding anything new with the discount stores? Seems to have gone dry.
    During the initial sightings at Ross several weeks ago I found a Ponda Boba at Ross. Yesterday I popped in and found a Sandtrooper.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    During the initial sightings at Ross several weeks ago I found a Ponda Boba at Ross. Yesterday I popped in and found a Sandtrooper.
    Well there is the trick, it was several weeks ago. I totally missed out, I'm sure some other wily collectors got to the good stuff before me. Still, good to know some of those discount stores carry interesting SW stuff. I was hoping to find a really cheap Rey Speeder here from the 5POA line so I could use it for my TVC figure. That, and the Snowtrooper snow speeder from TFA. They never showed it in the movie, but it's in the deleted scene.

My Walgreens was clearancing the tfa snow speeder out at one point

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    My Walgreens was clearancing the tfa snow speeder out at one point
    Ah man, I didn't think to check a Walgreen's for 3.75" stuff, I always thought they just did the 6" exclusives.

I checked a Burlington yesterday but no restocks. Was hoping Marshall’s or TJ Max would get the wave Ross received. I could use a few $3 Sandtroopers and Sandpeople.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Well there is the trick, it was several weeks ago. I totally missed out, I'm sure some other wily collectors got to the good stuff before me. Still, good to know some of those discount stores carry interesting SW stuff. I was hoping to find a really cheap Rey Speeder here from the 5POA line so I could use it for my TVC figure. That, and the Snowtrooper snow speeder from TFA. They never showed it in the movie, but it's in the deleted scene.
    You should check Tuesday Morning for the TFA vehicles. I'm pretty sure I've seen Rey's speeder. At one point they also had TFA snowspeeder and that other Jakku speeder (with Finn), but I can't say I seen those recently.

You can also find Rey's speeder online at walmart.com for a reasonable price and free shipping to the store.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Went back to the Burlington where I found some IRGs a few weeks ago. I left about a dozen figures from the rest of the wave. None left today. not a trace. Also no restock. My guess is these are a one shot hit. Like Tuesday morning.

Page 1498 of 1498 FirstFirst ... 498998139814481488149614971498