Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boba Fett - Movie Heroes

^ Hmmm... I guess I *should* buy some of the ones available over here as future investments then.

Picked one up for a Scummer last week and even though I already have an extra 2004 vintage ROTJ Boba Fett still sealed on card, I was tempted to buy him just for the neat-looking action feature.
    Last edited by Tyranusspotting; 03-24-2013 at 06:25 AM.

The one movie heroes figure that's not rotting the toy aisle and I wish it was.
    How do we not have an Arc Trooper Fives in the 3 & 3/4 in. line yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    ^ Hmmm... I guess I *should* buy some of the ones available over here as future investments then.

Picked one up for a Scummer last week and even though I already have an extra 2004 vintage ROTJ Boba Fett still sealed on card, I was tempted to buy him just for the neat-looking action feature.
    Thats me!!!
    Massive thank you to Matthias for hooking me up on MH Fett.....(and Anakin)....,

With TOY PALACE cancelling the pre-orders on the case containing the last 4 movie heroes on the Maul cardback,you can see the scramble and subsequent bloodbath on Ebay...

way to go again,Hasbro.....screw the loyal fan base that actually DID buy the other 19 movie heroes(including the LAME repacks)and then make the last 4(that were new!!)impossible to get!!

Hasbro-"WE REALLY DON'T CARE!!!".......fact!!

Darren
    Okay.Fine.You win.
    Now I'm going to enjoy my life while you are buried under a pile of plastic and cardboard.
    Big Barada

Glad to hear you got it. Did you want it for the packaging or to open? If to open, what's different besides the backpack?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Hey Damian.....

Yeah Matthias hooked me up....I'm absolutely delighted that my fellow Scummers are so considerate and understanding of this sickness of completism......

i have no idea how different Boba backpack is....but when Toy Palace pulled the plug on pre-orders I had a premonition that the ensuing ebay BLOODBATH would be nasty....

With many hitting the $100 dollar/€60 Euro mark it would appear the seemingly small quantities of these has galvanised the completists into shock and awe!!!(kill or be killed!!!)

With nothing actually being super rare nowadays it may be more appear at clearance outlets down the line. However these could turn out to be highly desirable(unlike wave one)and are yet another example of a Hasbro WTF? moment....
    Hasbro team member"you know those Movie Hero repacks that are clogging shelves worldwide??"
    DDP"Yeah??"
    Hasbro team member"well....lets limit the new sculpts that the collectors actually want to insanely small numbers and send them to Germany,Austria and the Czech Republic"
    DDP"that will teach them for not buying the MTT!!"
    Hasbro team member".....I love you,Mr Depriest!!!"
    DDP"please call me Derryl!!!".....

Darren
    Okay.Fine.You win.
    Now I'm going to enjoy my life while you are buried under a pile of plastic and cardboard.
    Big Barada

Hello, i am Gabor, a new member in the forum, but i always check what was in here. I'm collecting vintage bootlegs and vintage Boba Fett figures.
    So i wrote here for one reason, i have a movie heroes mh24 Boba Fett figure, but i'm not collecting modern figures (only one i have, a Yarna Dal Gargan).
    The figure is in excellent shape c-9, misb. If anyone need this e-mail me: sw.gabor(at)gmail(dot)com
    Here's a photo from the figure: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Hello Everybody!
    The XMAS here or the Easter bunny?
    So today call a friend of my (he work a little toy shop), his know i'm a star wars fan and collector and i visited him. What was i saw? 9 pieces MH24 Boba Fett.
    So collectors i have 9 pieces Movie heroes Boba Fett.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

It's absolutely unaceptable that Hasbro has not made this cool Boba Fett version available here in the New World!!!
    I can understand the completists upset and this is nothing short of an outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by RADAR4 View Post
    It's absolutely unaceptable that Hasbro has not made this cool Boba Fett version available here in the New World!!!
    I can understand the completists upset and this is nothing short of an outrage.
    especially when all i want/need is the action back pack and not the figure itself, lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234