Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett - Movie Heroes

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I was using my iPhone, the autocorrect changed it. It has been fixed back to what it once was.

You should tell Mac that Boba Fett should be highest in priority in auto correct. Even though I have relatives named Bob it would be worth it to us, as well as countless others, to see Boba Fett's name every time we try to type Bob. And for those who neglect to check their auto correct, there will be countless Bobs in the world who think it is awesome to be unintentionally called Boba Fett.
    Last edited by Michael_Knight; 07-12-2012 at 12:53 PM.

I know that we seem to be constantly slating the Movie Heroes line lately, even if it is for kids.

But I would much, much, much rather see a slightly retooled Boba Fett, even if it has less articulation, than just a straight up Saga Legend repack. I know MH has its fair share of repacks too, but at least there is some SLIGHTLY new stuff on offer, too.

they could always repack the 300th Fett if they need a firing fett.
    Looking for EE Astromechs Series 1, EE Mandos, TIE Pilot Hobbie, 181st TIE Pilot

They have a ton of Fetts they could use and if MH continues for a few years, we might see a number of versions of him.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Ive over 2000 boba fett items and its my focus... so put me down for one of each EU card Canadian US and any others that appear..

Couple of questions on this one...

Where the heck is his range finder?

Why is his cape on the wrong side???

If those two issues are fixed on the production figure, I may pick one up. The idea of the grappling hook rocket is cool, kind of a throw back to the Vintage 12" figure / some of the concept art.

In one image somewhere I saw the range finder. The cape is on the right side but got pushed over in that shot.

Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

The figure is acceptable. I'll pick one up to keep on the card and one for my son to open.

Yay! Another complete waste of peg space at retail.

Keep it up, Hasbro. You're killing the Star Wars market just a little bit more every year.
    WANTS: VC21 Gamorrean Guards, VC105 Emperor's Royal Guard, TAC/TLC BFII Clone Engineers
    My Clone Armies: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1071741/
    urbnns69 Feedback Thread

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast