Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Droid - Movie Heroes

Pointless, we should've got a repainted vintage one instead as a Commander.
    Last edited by Rune_Haako; 07-11-2012 at 05:35 PM.

Will probably get a couple to have next to Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon Ep I figures since it looks like they explode.
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

I can't tell for certain, but the sculpt's upper body looks a bit like the animated version.

Don't see the point of this being a single carded release. Usually a blast apart Battle Droid is the pack-in with another figure.

I always imagined a single carded Trade Federation PK Worker Droid would come with a battle damaged Battle Droid.

The only good thing I see from this is to have as an accessory for a Jedi Escape from Naboo diorama.

At least it's a seemingly new sculpt.
    Maybe Movie Heroes will finally start to find its footing as the dibstinctly different sub line that is core characters, lower cost, less articulation and more play features (amd not just repeats in different packaging).

The chest looks bulky to me. Is there a switch on the lower half that "punches" the upper half off?

So after this and Gonk we can expect to see every droid re-done with it's, to quote 3PO, "parts showing"?

No thanks.
    May you live in interesting times.

I think the Battle Droid is ok for battle damage, it can always be used in scenes where Battle Droids are destroyed by Jedi etc, so there's some potential in it.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    So after this and Gonk we can expect to see every droid re-done with it's, to quote 3PO, "parts showing"?

No thanks.
    That's actually been my initial theory as well. I wonder if the interior parts showing are removable. If not, the battle damage wouldn't really work for droids who were cut down by a Lightsaber, since those tend to create a clean slice.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast