Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: QWONOS Feedback Thread

QWONOS Feedback Thread

QWONOS Feedback Thread

I just completed a transaction with QWONOS, what a dude! A+ 'Scummer!
    Things I need
    , Legends Rogue, Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Just traded and sold some figures. Very good communication and wonderfully pleasant! Great Scummer!
    "The ability to speak does not make one intelligent." - A wise man

Feedback Thread!: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1005743-4/#post18189030

Great trader, A+! Thanks and hope to deal with again soon!

Great guy to deal with, didn't even back out once he found out I was in Canada! Thanks!
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

Just completed a trade with QWONOS. Great guy, excellent communication and figure was packaged extremely well. Thanks again for the help!

•    
    +1 F/ QWONOS on a swell trade for a Carnage. Great guy to deal with & a speedy shipper as well...
    MARVEL UNIVERSE NEEDS, LOOSE/COMPLETE:
    THANOS-SHE HULK-SCARLET WITCH-QUICKSILVER-DR STRANGE-NAMOR

Completed my first trade with Troy today and everything went smoothly with no problems. The figure arrived super-quick, was well-packaged and in great condition. Would be happy to trade with him again!
    Here's my feedback thread:
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1072756/

Had my first trade with QWONOS and everything went well. Would trade again!

Did Troy a favor and picked up some CW figures and he paid immediately and kept in constant communication. Once again, everything went perfectly. Don't hesitate to deal with him, he's an awesome scummer!
    "Through us, the cosmos gazes on itself, adores itself, breaks its own heart. Through us, matter stares slack-jawed at its own star-dusted countenance and knows, incredulously, that it knows." - Alan Moore

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast