Page 1 of 388 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Just for reference, the original Recent Acquisitions (Non-TTM) thread is here and no longer active. By popular demand, I've broken up the Star Wars acquisitions from the non-Star Wars acquisitions into two separate threads. Please use this thread for Star Wars related posts only. Any non-Star Wars posts will be moved to the proper thread without notice.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Im really surprised by this move to be honest. I mean, is it such a greek tragedy to have all acquisition/show and tell in the same thread?
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by zhamlau View Post
    Im really surprised by this move to be honest. I mean, is it such a greek tragedy to have all acquisition/show and tell in the same thread?
    Popular demand really. People come to Rebelscum.com to talk about Star Wars. If someone has to wade through non-Star Wars stuff to get to the main focus, it can be frustrating. This will hopefully help alleviate that issue for everyone.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Popular demand really. People come to Rebelscum.com to talk about Star Wars. If someone has to wade through non-Star Wars stuff to get to the main focus, it can be frustrating. This will hopefully help alleviate that issue for everyone.

Makes sense! I know I'm guilty of posting my sports stuff! lol

Quote Originally Posted by starwarsnerd View Post
    I love the MacInnes!
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    Once again, Amen Chris. It's very simple, the forum is called rebelscum, not hungergamescum, horror scum, wrestling scum, etc... In the end, Mr. Wyman is the administrator. What is a Greek tragedy is how this forum has become more non-star wars!
    "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!". USMC Captain Lloyd W. Williams, 1918 when responding to a French officer at the Battle of Chateau-Thierry

Really old , but still nice fan days haul!

By the way the pics were taken with a cell phone so yeah......
    The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be UNNATURAL.

Quote Originally Posted by coachk28 View Post
    Makes sense! I know I'm guilty of posting my sports stuff! lol
    And keep it up, I don't collect the sports stuff so I can focus on SW and LOTR BUT I love to see everyone's hauls
    All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

If it had to be done, then I'm glad it was only two threads and not going overboard with it. At that rate we would have seen a "recent acquisition thread" dedicated to the stars of the 1980's musical "Xanadu", and I would lose all interest.

Nice STAR WARS stuff by the way! I'll be adding some new stuff here in the next 24 hours.
    "Apology accepted...."
    WANTED: Empire Strikes Back stuff that I don't have that would look great in my collection.

Page 1 of 388 1231151101 ... LastLast