Page 3 of 388 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Quote Originally Posted by Cperry06 View Post
    Starwarsnerd: where and when did you score the Liam Neeson? I love it! He is one of my top wants at the moment and am hoping to get him soon.
    Corey, I got it from starwarsfan1977! The credit for the signature goes to friend of the forum k9- neeson seems like he has been harder and harder to get these days as he just doesn't want to sign.

-Mike

Greetings,

Here are my recent send-in acquisitions. First, my Bespin "I am your father" shot, which Chris was able to get Prowse to inscribe "Come Join Me!". Now, I just need to get Hamill to include a reply inscription, any suggestions? I'm thinking, "I Will Never Join You!".

Finally, I just got back a custom piece, which I created, in order to include Corey D Williams and Stephen Costantino on the same print. I might continue this series of prints, which I've titled " Skiff Guards VS Luke Skywalker", if I encounter other signers.

Hope this post was enjoyable and congruent!
    Last edited by Patriot23; 05-26-2012 at 05:59 PM.
    "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!". USMC Captain Lloyd W. Williams, 1918 when responding to a French officer at the Battle of Chateau-Thierry

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinking View Post
    Nice pick ups.Love the custom photo.
    Thank you bud!
    "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!". USMC Captain Lloyd W. Williams, 1918 when responding to a French officer at the Battle of Chateau-Thierry

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot23 View Post
    Cool! .. If there wasn't text detailing the signers, Frank Henson could have been added (top right image)
    .... "And you call yourselves Human"

Haven't posted my scores for the last month...this is all of it I think...

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

Quote Originally Posted by captsithpark View Post

Cool! .. If there wasn't text detailing the signers, Frank Henson could have been added (top right image)
    Thank you for that suggestion! I'm in the process of creating others, so he's now a candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot23 View Post
    Greetings,

Here are my recent send-in acquisitions. First, my Bespin "I am your father" shot, which Chris was able to get Prowse to inscribe "Come Join Me!". Now, I just need to get Hamill to include a reply inscription, any suggestions? I'm thinking, "I Will Never Join You!".
    Mind if I ask where you got that photo... It looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by charlie6127 View Post
    Haven't posted my scores for the last month...this is all of it I think...

Is that the same ROTJ Ford that zhamlau had? Man, what a KILLER shot. Congrats!

Yep It was. Sadly it had to say bye bye. Oh well. But, I did happen to get something star wars signed recently...sort of. I like/love original comic book artwork. I like/love star wars autographs. I like/love star wars production items. Roll them together and HUZZAH

original production strip art illustration for a January 1980 star wars daily comic strip by Russ Manning. Happy time acquisition!
    "ok...ill sign an autograph..." -Mark Hamill

Page 3 of 388 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast