Page 2 of 388 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Star Wars Acquisitions (Non-Through-The-Mail)

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot23 View Post
    Once again, Amen Chris. It's very simple, the forum is called rebelscum, not hungergamescum, horror scum, wrestling scum, etc... In the end, Mr. Wyman is the administrator. What is a Greek tragedy is how this forum has become more non-star wars!
    The forum isn't called soapboxscum either...

Chris,
    Can I get a Thread for Mikey and these?
    No matter where you go...there you are!
    There can be only One!

HAHAHAHAHA!! Well played sir.
    "Apology accepted...."
    WANTED: Empire Strikes Back stuff that I don't have that would look great in my collection.

I personally like this move. Yes i do understand that its Rebelscum.com, and I can come on the forum here and geek out with other fellow Star Wars aficionados, but honestly there's no other site that I go on for my convention needs and my other action figure needs. This site is absolutely amazing in providing a collector like myself (and definitely others on here) with a one-stop convention/autographs/figures/statues/etc/etc/etc area for not only Star Wars, but for other movies as well. Other sites just don't have all the resources that this site does, and doesn't provide the expertise of other collectors like this site does. To swing the pendulum the other way, I understand how it can be upsetting that the site is not just about Star Wars, but it's just that there's no other site good enough like Rebelscum.com. Rebelscum.com is absolutely amazing, and I will forever refer to here and will forever be a user on here.
    My Feedback
    Please check out My Collection!
    Looking for: Aliens actors/actresses autographs

Quote Originally Posted by Fridaythe13th View Post
    The forum isn't called soapboxscum either...
    Oh I'm soooo sorry, did I strike a nerve. According to the The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, a forum can be:
    A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
    "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!". USMC Captain Lloyd W. Williams, 1918 when responding to a French officer at the Battle of Chateau-Thierry

Picked up this Gary Kurtz!

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot23 View Post
    Oh I'm soooo sorry, did I strike a nerve. According to the The American HeritageŽ Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition, a forum can be:
    A medium for open discussion or voicing of ideas, such as a newspaper, a radio or television program, or a website.
    You didn't strike a nerve--your posts are hilariously incongruent and I enjoy them quiet a bit. Now, let's return to the topic of the thread, because this is not flamewarscum.com.

Starwarsnerd: where and when did you score the Liam Neeson? I love it! He is one of my top wants at the moment and am hoping to get him soon.
    C. Perry

Quote Originally Posted by Fridaythe13th View Post
    You didn't strike a nerve--your posts are hilariously incongruent and I enjoy them quiet a bit. Now, let's return to the topic of the thread, because this is not flamewarscum.com.
    Soo, I take it you don't do well with opposing views. There is no reason to turn personal with your comments, Lol, my friend. Oh and speaking of humorous, I loved your choice of vernacular; "incongruent", reminded me of my sixth grade geometry class. Anyways, like you said, on to more important matters.

I would like to thank Chris for another successful send-in. I received my Stan Lee and Dave Prowse sigs back and they look great. I'll be posting the Dave Prowse sig picture soon.
    "Retreat? Hell, we just got here!". USMC Captain Lloyd W. Williams, 1918 when responding to a French officer at the Battle of Chateau-Thierry

Page 2 of 388 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast