Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: The huge lot - my Custom Head & Helmet sculpts - All of them

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Brett View Post
    Just curious Evergrey, did you ever consider doing an accurate Teebo head since Hasbro dropped the ball on releasing that figure with a lame Logray head repainted?
    Sadly I really haven't had any time left over to do any more new headsculpts since the
    last batch with Debnoli and consorts. After the last ones I had started two female head
    sculpts (some Cantina Sisters), but these went on the shelf a long time ago due to that
    constant lack of time ... maybe I'll finish those 2 some day ^^ ... so, the answer is no -
    I haven't even thought about doing any new heads for some time now - sorry ...
    Join the Dork Side ...

Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    Sadly I really haven't had any time left over to do any more new headsculpts since the
    last batch with Debnoli and consorts. After the last ones I had started two female head
    sculpts (some Cantina Sisters), but these went on the shelf a long time ago due to that
    constant lack of time ... maybe I'll finish those 2 some day ^^ ... so, the answer is no -
    Ooh, I'd love to see your take on the Tonnika Sisters. Hopefully, we'll get to see those some day.
    501st Legion, New England Garrison, TR-4206
    R.H. Mardigan Enterprises

Thanks for responding Evergrey. That's a shame. But totally understandable considering how much work, time, money and effort go into your sculpts.
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Evergrey Sculpts

Quote Originally Posted by Evergrey View Post
    So will we ever see these go in the market or is it hopeless to wait? DId you manage to sell them to anyone?

Whatever happened with this? Were the heads ever sold to anyone?
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031